feed back on controlled lab products!!!!!

TapouT sparta

Awards
plz leave products that you have tried and you're experiences with them.

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Ive used the white blood/green bulge stack before, made good gains with it. If your looking for a stim free stack or you dont like drinking powdered mixes then I could definately recommend this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
plz leave products that you have tried and you're experiences with them.
better yet why don't you tell us which ones you are interested in. controlled labs makes a lot of stuff, narrow it down.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
They're all good in my book.

Personally I've used all of the products have had great experiences with all of them. This is the consumer side of me talking, before I was a rep, I had used their products for years.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :) This goes for everyone, not just the OP.

-RR

PS: What are your goals? I can recommend a stack for you that will help you achieve great results.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad is my multi of choice. I was using MVP365 by MST, but after several bottles, it wasn't for me, esp with the 'exploding caps+heart burn'.

OT has tablets which do not upset my stomach, and also includes a joint formula which MVP365 did not and that was a big thing for me as I prefer to have everything consolidated all in one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been using extend for bcaa's, recently bought purple wraath. big difference. i can feel pw working. green mag is good, but i prefer green bulge. green mag lasts forever though. green bulge/white blood is very good. i have a bottle of reduction that i will be starting tomorrow. btw-reaper, how effective is the joint support in orange triad?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I've used green magntitude... I didnt notice anything with it though. This doesnt mean a whole lot though as the only creatine I ever notice a difference with is mono.

I also used stim free Blue Up, seemed solid.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
been using extend for bcaa's, recently bought purple wraath. big difference. i can feel pw working. green mag is good, but i prefer green bulge. green mag lasts forever though. green bulge/white blood is very good. i have a bottle of reduction that i will be starting tomorrow. btw-reaper, how effective is the joint support in orange triad?

Its not insane, but it allows me to take less overall glucosamine in general.

For awhile I was taking glucosamine+cissus, now I just take orange triad and cissus only, so I cut back on the extra glucosamine I was buying before.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't mind if the joint formula in it was bumped up in strength per se.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I've gone thru quit a few jugs of White Flood and got to say it's the best pre-workout drink I've had, gets me focused and ready to go in less than 5 min.
Green Mag I've had a sample of and taste was great, and from how it went basicly I'll deffnitly be getting a jug soon.

leeh23

Awards
great stuff!

Im on pw,gm,gg, and golden finish and mass gains are insane on this stack! Within a month i feel and look ten times stronger. Also all my friends and family have noticed how quick the mass came on def a great company!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i've used Purple Wraath & Green Mag, and i am more than impressed with both formulations and the results i got.

also, the taste can't be beat.