Bulk Gaba

Tie

Awards
Been considering trying this out to help with my sleeping problem. I don't think I've ever seen it sold in Canada at supplements stores or the Canadian retailers. Does anyone know if this is banned by Canadian customs? I don't want a large package from TP seized because of 100 grams of Gaba haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been considering trying this out to help with my sleeping problem. I don't think I've ever seen it sold in Canada at supplements stores or the Canadian retailers. Does anyone know if this is banned by Canadian customs? I don't want a large package from TP seized because of 100 grams of Gaba haha.
#1. a 100 grams of gaba would not be a large package.#2. gaba is very cheap take a chance.#3. place a tablespoon full under your tongue and let it dissolve for a minute or 2, it doesn't taste bad and it is much more effective this way.

loony41

Awards
i orderd gaba from nutraplanet not too long ago and didnt have any problems getting through. it was with a few other amino acids.

Tie

Awards
thebigt - It would be included in a large protein order. Thanks for the dosing advice, I haven't read of anyone taking it that way before.

loony41 - thanks. I'll probably just include it and hope all goes well.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Sooo worth it. I use GABA ALOT! and love it. From the tingles to the dreams, its great. be sure to have 6-7 hours to devote to sleep though.

I use a few custom mixes and a few supplements sold pre-mixed for sleep help. love this shyt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt - It would be included in a large protein order. Thanks for the dosing advice, I haven't read of anyone taking it that way before.

loony41 - thanks. I'll probably just include it and hope all goes well.
under the tongue is by far the best way to use it. an old timer told me that a long time ago. just passing along some useful info. enjoy gaba is good stuff.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt matter to much. Empty stomach is fine. It does not cross the blood brain barrier so really under the toungue only benefits quicker into the system i guess. Shyt tingles to much sometimes thats why i hate it under my toungue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it doesnt matter to much. Empty stomach is fine. It does not cross the blood brain barrier so really under the toungue only benefits quicker into the system i guess. Shyt tingles to much sometimes thats why i hate it under my toungue.
it gets absorbed better under the tongue, so you don't need as much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Nutrition / Health 1
schizm Supplements 1
SatishOG Anabolics 19
djbombsquad Supplements 13