Dcp - AnabolicMinds.com

Dcp

  1. New Member
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    284

    Reputation

    Dcp


    NP is out of dcp right now and i saw that supplements.net has them. usually use np for everything but was hoping to get dcp real soon. anyone ever use supplements.net and are the reliable? thanks

  2. ksa
    ksa is offline
    New Member
    ksa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    272

    Reputation

    did u pm dsade?
  3. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by austink3417 View Post
    NP is out of dcp right now and i saw that supplements.net has them. usually use np for everything but was hoping to get dcp real soon. anyone ever use supplements.net and are the reliable? thanks
    DCP should be shipping out to e-tailers by early next week.

    There was a hold up in customs initially that lead to the delay in restocking.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    284

    Reputation

    Question


    Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    did u pm dsade?
    ????
  5. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    There was a hold up in customs initially that lead to the delay in restocking.
    Speaking of RPN's potential formestane product...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  6. Advanced Member
    ecu19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    365

    Reputation

    please no alternate e-shop postings . I realize my voice holds no weight not being a mod and all, but NP probably spends good money to be an official store sponsor of AM.
  7. Advanced Member
    jdev's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    430

    Reputation

    yup. just got a bottle w/ Napalm as well for $58. The special is over tho. It was another bulks place. (There are three that i know of)
  8. New Member
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    284

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    DCP should be shipping out to e-tailers by early next week.

    There was a hold up in customs initially that lead to the delay in restocking.
    any word on it making it to the e-tailers?
  9. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by austink3417 View Post
    any word on it making it to the e-tailers?
    I'll find out and get back to you. I would think it would be shipped out by now though.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. New Member
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    284

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'll find out and get back to you. I would think it would be shipped out by now though.
    thanks
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in