Linking Rules Violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
The rules clearly state why what you are doing is inappropriate on this board.
Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

Addition 4/15/07:

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores.

AnabolicMinds.com Forum - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
They are not a sponsor here. True Protein is and will do something very similar.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry but why is everyone on this site completely devoid of everything that is not related or sponsored by this site? I post a BB.com link or link to another site and people delete it like it's a trojan horse virus or some ****

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry but why is everyone on this site completely devoid of everything that is not related or sponsored by this site? I post a BB.com link or link to another site and people delete it like it's a trojan horse virus or some ****
Try checking out the link called Rules on the top.

And just a friendly heads-up. True Protein is heads above protein factory. In both reputation and quality.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established

Because sponsors pay to support this board. Naturally, they don't like product sales going to (direct) competitors.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
bb.com is a rat infested sewer pipe of a forum and you're wrong about posting links to outside sources from that sh*thole, i've seen first hand someone get neg repped to hell for posting a sale link to nutra planet, why should a place like you mention get free traffic while sponsers here keep things up and running, they deserve a return on investment for that, without sponsers there would not be A.M.

not everyone here is as you mention and the majority of us respect the rules and understand the economics of the costs associated to running this site.

i myself have in the past inadvertatly posted links or discussed non sponsered sites and have been warned fairly by mods and i have had no problem with being cautioned about it.

I reliase that you were excited about your discovery and just wanted to share but at the end of the day, business is business, money talks and bullsh*t walks.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
b unit's right.

Ive been cautioned too for exactly the same reasons. My bad.

You non-North Americans have no idea what it's like to be extorted for the price of supplements like us DownUnder. Even with freight halfway around the world it's half price or better for us if we buy through NP.

The rules are the rules to protect the sponsors, and with the amount of free giveaways and advice, no-one can honestly complain about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.