pissing contest....no.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
let me hear some of your guy's answers to my problem. i wake up on average three times a night to take a piss. it disrupts my cycle. i try not to drink any water after 7 and i go to sleep at 10. thanks.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
First off whats your diet like, if you are eating a lot of carbs you could be holding water and then releasing it much later or you could be eating very few carbs and getting a diuretic effect from a high protein diet. Diet aside bring up this issue to your doc to make sure you don't have any prostate issues. Also realize that certain supplements can effect your water levels so list what supplement you are on.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've heard 5-10g of Taurine before bed on an empty stomach works well for this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uhhh yah I think I'll try the Taurine thing....

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Saw Palmetto / Get your prostate checked :aargh:

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
I hear ya on this. I too piss several times throughout the night. I have done all of the above recommendations, besides the adult diaper, lol and try to cut back on the agua in the later evening as well. Dr. says everything is okay, so, I just deal with it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dodder Seed is used in Chinese Traditional Medicine to treat cases of frequent urination, dribbling during urination, (premature ejaculation, and a host of similar ailments).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mike542 Anabolics 24
Gw44 Anabolics 40
triton185 35 and Older 4
A Nutrition / Health 12
REEVESDIESEL General Chat 14