Protein

oakland6913

oakland6913

Awards
:bruce1:Hey what do you guys think of muscle milk? It tastes good. Only been using it for a couple of days. Anybody have any good results from it?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
:bruce1:Hey what do you guys think of muscle milk? It tastes good. Only been using it for a couple of days. Anybody have any good results from it?

Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 is a similar formula and contains shelf stable EFA's. Muscle Milk may or may not have spent tha money to achieve such quality. This is important to me because your protein can quickly go rancid, especially in summer. If it starts to go rancid, you're not receiving full nutritional value.

UP 2.0 has tons of positive feedback across many boards.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
muscle milk

:clap2:i used in alot the past few months and thought i was very good. The only thing u gotta watch is the fat content cause after a while u can get a belly on this. Other than that it does get u somewhat bigger in biceps and lil pumped too. Its definitely worth a try id say for ya

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I too like the taste, but it has too much fat IMO.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
The fats in Muscle Milk are "good fats or Fat Burning Fats"

I used to buy it because it had micellar casein but it doesn't anymore

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established

Fat burning only without added insulin secretion...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I love muscle milk for the winter / bulking months.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
do u mean the powered muscle milk or the RTD muscle milk...the RTD's taste amazing, the powder is okay...i dont drink it too much cuz of the high fat, it may be good fat but i get bloated, but if ur bulking its good

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

I agree, but 8 grams of saturated fat per serving is too much for my diet. I consume ample amounts of healthy fats from Fish, Flax, CLA, & Peanut Butter so I really don't need more fat coming from my shakes. Even with good fats you can have too much, especially in older fellows like myself :eek:

oakland6913

oakland6913

Awards
Then what do you guys think the best stuff on the market? as in protein drinks. i want to bulk up

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
you should switch to cytogainer! same company! lots of good carbs and protein and low low fat.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i just bought ultimate nutrition extreme mass gainer...its pretty good. anything with a good amount of cals/protein/carbs should do the job