Forslean Question

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Interesting Link here.

http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-ForsLean?csrc=PPCADWLT-forslean&s_kwcid=forslean|1742939831

I came across this yesterday after reading about some Coleus Forskohlii, USP labs Bolic promotion they did a while ago to be exact. The study results they posted about a specific Forskohlin exract in the thread (which can be found in the USP labs forum, at this address http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/80672-ho-ho-ho.html) seemed out of this world. The extract used in the Study was from the Sabinsa Corporation, using 50mg of their patented Forslean extract per day in the study. At the link above this is shown:

Coleus Forskohlii Extract (standardized to 10% forskohlin)(ForsLean®) 250 mg

Now, with the extract being 10%, this would equal 25mg of the Forslean (effective) extract right?? Dosing is twice a day to equal 50mg a day (the dose used in the Sabinsa Corp. studies). This stuff is only $12.00 for a month!! Do you think is is legit stuff???? At $12.00 a month it doesn't seem like too much of a financial risk to try. It also says:

"ForsLean® is a patented product of Sabinsa Corporation."

So they are using the legit corporations exract.

I'm thinking this could be too good to be true, so I'm hitting up the bros here at AM for some input. What do you guys think?? :jaw:

Deegin

Awards
Nutraplanet has 30grams of bulk Coleus Forskolii 20% for $12.99. You just need to cap it yourself. They also have a 90gram bulk version as well for $38.99.

They also have Coleus Forskolii 20% capped here.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I dont know, they have a certificate of analysis for it thogh
Cool man, just checked it out. It does say 20% Forskohlin. How do you take it?? Do you like it alot?? I mean, if it does what the studies say it does, this stuff would be worth every penny. Do you see good things from the Nutraplanet bulk?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool man, just checked it out. It does say 20% Forskohlin. How do you take it?? Do you like it alot?? I mean, if it does what the studies say it does, this stuff would be worth every penny. Do you see good things from the Nutraplanet bulk?
Im taking the caps right now and I sweat my ass off.

Im doing 100mg active/day. Im also cutting and its going real well.

I'd do somthing like this

Day1-4:20-25mg active
Day 5-8: 40-50mg active
Day 9-14: 60-75mg active
Week 2-12: 80-100mg active

Combined with a sound diet and tranning regimen the results (from research) should be nothing short of amazeing!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I took Lean xtreme & Drive which both have Forskolin...supposed be the same thing as Forslean. They did nothing for me at all....total disappointment. later i read you must take for 9 weeks to notice anything & the made me feel stupid for expecting anything different.

I guess I'm saying, expect to be on it for 9 weeks or so to see results.

Lucky

Deegin

Awards
With forskolin I noticed a recomp effect without changing diet or exercise as well as an increase in libido.

Now, oddly enough, a few days after I stopped taking it my right nipple became tender and slightly swollen, but that went away completely on its own a few days later. Related to the Forskolin? I have no idea, it could just be a coincidence. I've never experienced that problem before, nor have I experienced it again since.

Also, be weary of the bathroom problems that it can cause in some people.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I took Lean xtreme & Drive which both have Forskolin...supposed be the same thing as Forslean. They did nothing for me at all....total disappointment. later i read you must take for 9 weeks to notice anything & the made me feel stupid for expecting anything different.

I guess I'm saying, expect to be on it for 9 weeks or so to see results.

Lucky
Hey Lucky,

Sorry to hear those products didn't work out for you. I've never taken either but hear awesome reviews about both. Never having taken Forslean before I can't be sure when saying this but looking at the formulas do you think there is a possibility that they could be underdosed when it comes to the Forskohlin active?? I guess I'm saying that it would seem to me (from the Sabinsa studies) that you would see the effects of Forslean at about 50mg/day, and I'd probably ramp up to 75mg to 100mg per day. Do you think you were getting close to 50mg a day of the "active" while on these products? I'm not bashing either product, but I would say no. If I'm wrong, anyone, please feel free to let me know lol!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
With forskolin I noticed a recomp effect without changing diet or exercise as well as an increase in libido.

Now, oddly enough, a few days after I stopped taking it my right nipple became tender and slightly swollen, but that went away completely on its own a few days later. Related to the Forskolin? I have no idea, it could just be a coincidence. I've never experienced that problem before, nor have I experienced it again since.

Also, be weary of the bathroom problems that it can cause in some people.
Did you use Nutraplanet Bulk Coleus Forskohlii??

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Im taking the caps right now and I sweat my ass off.

Im doing 100mg active/day. Im also cutting and its going real well.

I'd do somthing like this

Day1-4:20-25mg active
Day 5-8: 40-50mg active
Day 9-14: 60-75mg active
Week 2-12: 80-100mg active

Combined with a sound diet and tranning regimen the results (from research) should be nothing short of amazeing!
Do you cap these yourself? What size and brand caps do you use. I've never capped my own bulk product before. And when capping, how do you know exactly how much of the active you are getting when it says the caps can hold between "so much amount" and "so much amount". I guess I need a major crash course on capping here lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you cap these yourself? What size and brand caps do you use. I've never capped my own bulk product before. And when capping, how do you know exactly how much of the active you are getting when it says the caps can hold between "so much amount" and "so much amount". I guess I need a major crash course on capping here lol.
only way to know for sure is a scale. Yes I cap them myself. I bought a capping machine from NP, it was like $12 I think. It pays for itself the first bulk powder you buy.