USP labs powerfull

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just received in the mail today and am really excited to try it out. only question i have is that the directions on the bottle and the directions in the pamphlet in the box are different. which one should i follow?

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just received in the mail today and am really excited to try it out. only question i have is that the directions on the bottle and the directions in the pamphlet in the box are different. which one should i follow?
The new dosing protocol is 5 days on 2 off.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The new dosing protocol is 5 days on 2 off.
the bottle directions say 2-3 before workout then 2-3 before bed with 1 days off. the pamphlet says 1 a half hour after breakfast, 2-3 before workout and 2-3 before bed with 1 day off

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the bottle directions say 2-3 before workout then 2-3 before bed with 1 days off. the pamphlet says 1 a half hour after breakfast, 2-3 before workout and 2-3 before bed with 1 day off

This is what my box and bottle say:
Cycle PowerFULL 5 days on followed by 2 days off.

WO days: 3 caps 30 min before workout and 2 caps before bed.

Rest Days: 2 caps 1 hour after breakfast and 2 caps before bed.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is what my box and bottle say:
Cycle PowerFULL 5 days on followed by 2 days off.

WO days: 3 caps 30 min before workout and 2 caps before bed.

Rest Days: 2 caps 1 hour after breakfast and 2 caps before bed.
i know, but in the box that the bottle comes in there's a pamphlet with the other usp labs products on it and the pamphlet has directions on how to take powerfull and they are different from what the bottle says.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i know, but in the box that the bottle comes in there's a pamphlet with the other usp labs products on it and the pamphlet has directions on how to take powerfull and they are different from what the bottle says.
The pamphlet must not have been updated with the box. Follow the directions I have given above and you should be good to go.