VPX NO-Shotgun- - - - We have a winner!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. VPX NO-Shotgun- - - - We have a winner!!


    Just got my two tubs of this in yesterday since it was BOGO and used my first dose yesterday. I have used all types of pre-workout supplements, but hands down there is none that come close to NO-Shotgun. I have been a firm believer in Primal NO2/Vasocharge for months now, but NO-Shotgun is the end all of pre-workout supplements in this category hands down. The taste leaves something to be desired, but I've drank worse things. I think WTF Pumped tastes worse to be honest. I would highly recommend picking this up if you are a PWO supp person like myself. Below is a list of PWO supps i've used and I feel this is better than all of them:

    Vasocharge
    Cold Fusion EX
    Ragnarok
    No-xplode
    Smash
    Superpump
    Myogenix(can't recall the name)
    WTF Pumped
    Shock Therapy

    By far the runner up would be Vasocharge, but in my mind they aren't even in the same ballpark.


  2. Cool Is it v3 or v2?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Just got my two tubs of this in yesterday since it was BOGO and used my first dose yesterday. I have used all types of pre-workout supplements, but hands down there is none that come close to NO-Shotgun. I have been a firm believer in Primal NO2/Vasocharge for months now, but NO-Shotgun is the end all of pre-workout supplements in this category hands down. The taste leaves something to be desired, but I've drank worse things. I think WTF Pumped tastes worse to be honest. I would highly recommend picking this up if you are a PWO supp person like myself. Below is a list of PWO supps i've used and I feel this is better than all of them:

    Vasocharge
    Cold Fusion EX
    Ragnarok
    No-xplode
    Smash
    Superpump
    Myogenix(can't recall the name)
    WTF Pumped
    Shock Therapy

    By far the runner up would be Vasocharge, but in my mind they aren't even in the same ballpark.
    When you sat BEST, what do you mean?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   
       


  4. piss off! WTF Pumped tatse better than this shyt! hahaha
    The new shotgun is suposed to be decent, theyre trying to get rid off all the old stuff prolly(stores)

    I used Shock Therapy and it did nothing for me.
    WTF Pumped = Best i ever had.
    NO-Xtreme(Kaizen) decent, solid pump, not much stim.
    NOXplode-tons of stim no pump.
    Vasocharge was ok too. Great pump, not to much stim.
    Optimum Nutrition NO-something? =lame
    R4W by Deisel....OH MY!

    Next i wanna try the VPX stack, forgot the names of them.

    I think im a get some more WTF though....WOOOO!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    When you sat BEST, what do you mean?
    I can only comment on one dose, but it provides more sustained energy than other products I have tried. The pump was on par or a step above then other products I have tried. And dollar for dollar its the best ingredient profile by a long shot. Sure WTF Pump may give you good energy and a pump, but does it have 16g of protein? Granted alot of that is coming from BCAA, but still, no other preworkout drink has BCAA's in this amount. I just feel for the money you get much much more out of this product than any others. Only time will tell if it will add any additional mass due to the ingredient profile.

  6. ALRI WTF Pumped

    Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: One (1) Scoop (approximately 15 g)
    Servings per Container: Thirty (30)


    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Calories 54
    Calories from Fat 54
    Total Fat 6g 9%
    Saturated Fat 6g 30%
    WTF Pump'D Proprietary (Balls to the Walls) Matrix:
    Glycerol Monostearate, Arginine AKG 2:1, Taurine, Betaine, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Tricreatine Malate, Tamarindus Indica, Histidine AKG 2:1, Citrulline Malate Ethyl Ester, Cowpea, Caffeine, Schizandra, Ng-Hydroxy-L-Arginine Ethyl Ester, Corosolic Acid 14, 260mg

    VPX NO-Shotgun

    NO-SHOTGUN Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 27g (1 Scoop)
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories: 108
    Sodium 125mg
    Potassium 50mg
    Carbohydrates 9g
    Protein 16g
    Proprietary BCAAEX-NV (Branched Chain Ethyl Ester Amino Acid Matrix) 5,350mg
    L-Leucine
    L-2-Aminopentanoic Acid (L-nor-Valine)
    L-Leucine Ethyl Ester HCl
    L-Valine Ethyl Ester HCl
    L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCl
    Proprietary Muscle Volumizing, NO2, Insullnotropic and Glutamine Matrix 10,952mg
    Methyl Hydroxy Chaicone Polymer (MHCP 80%)
    CEX (Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    AEX (Arginine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    GEX (L-Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    Di-L-Arginine Malate
    Citrulline Malate
    BPOV (Bis Picolinato Oxo Vanadium)
    Power, Speed, Strength and Endurance Matrix
    KIC (Ketoisocaproic Acid Calcium)
    Guanidiopropionic Acid (GPA)
    Orotic Acid
    Creatine Magnesium Chelate
    BAEX (Beta-Alanine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    Glycine
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Phosphates
    RedLine Energy Technology 220mg
    L-TEX (L-Tyrosine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    Evoburn (Pure Evodiamine)
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    Vinpocetine
    Folate (as Folic Acid)~100%


    NO COMPARISON. Wow I sound like a VPX whore, but this is the first VPX product i've used and it seems like a winner.

  7. You wont see mass from an NO product. Youll get energy,vascular,pump and thats about it. Along with the little things like blood flow etc etc....

    No most dont have many BCAAs in them, i actually tried mixing Xtend with some preWO drinks i used and for some reason, it seems to kill my pump...havent a clue why or how. I am going to try the ne Shotgun eventually, just wanna get the WTF back first.

    Enjoy.

  8. i wasnt trying to argue it but ok...
    5,350mg of a prop belnd with more than 15+ items in it. No way to tell how much of the item is in there.
    If its a great product use it by all measn, i even said i wanna try the new one. I had the old one before but couldnt stomach it....

    I like WTF Pumped because it hits me hard, i get riled up, i pump hard and it has minimal ingredients that work and that have stoo the test of time.

    EDIT: Ill correct myself, it has 10,xxx of the 22 things, it has the 5,350 of a few. Either way...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    i wasnt trying to argue it but ok...
    5,350mg of a prop belnd with more than 15+ items in it. No way to tell how much of the item is in there.
    If its a great product use it by all measn, i even said i wanna try the new one. I had the old one before but couldnt stomach it....

    I like WTF Pumped because it hits me hard, i get riled up, i pump hard and it has minimal ingredients that work and that have stoo the test of time.
    Its only five items if you read correctly:

    Proprietary BCAAEX-NV (Branched Chain Ethyl Ester Amino Acid Matrix) 5,350mg
    L-Leucine
    L-2-Aminopentanoic Acid (L-nor-Valine)
    L-Leucine Ethyl Ester HCl
    L-Valine Ethyl Ester HCl
    L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCl

  10. yea, see my edit. I checked it again.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Just got my two tubs of this in yesterday since it was BOGO and used my first dose yesterday. I have used all types of pre-workout supplements, but hands down there is none that come close to NO-Shotgun. I have been a firm believer in Primal NO2/Vasocharge for months now, but NO-Shotgun is the end all of pre-workout supplements in this category hands down. The taste leaves something to be desired, but I've drank worse things. I think WTF Pumped tastes worse to be honest. I would highly recommend picking this up if you are a PWO supp person like myself. Below is a list of PWO supps i've used and I feel this is better than all of them:

    Vasocharge
    Cold Fusion EX
    Ragnarok
    No-xplode
    Smash
    Superpump
    Myogenix(can't recall the name)
    WTF Pumped
    Shock Therapy

    By far the runner up would be Vasocharge, but in my mind they aren't even in the same ballpark.
    I concur with the above. I too got the BOGO and the taste is OK, but keep in mind that this is the version 2 with the more improved taste. I also only need one scoop to feel the effects.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I concur with the above. I too got the BOGO and the taste is OK, but keep in mind that this is the version 2 with the more improved taste. I also only need one scoop to feel the effects.
    What size scoop is in yours? I believe mine is a 63cc. I heard of some containers with wrong sized scoops, just curious....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    What size scoop is in yours? I believe mine is a 63cc. I heard of some containers with wrong sized scoops, just curious....
    I think mine is the same.

  14. What I do is take a pre work out shake and take the specific raw ingredients via tabs ie extra BA or creatine. That way I still get the cocktail but get the specific things I really want.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Its only five items if you read correctly:

    Proprietary BCAAEX-NV (Branched Chain Ethyl Ester Amino Acid Matrix) 5,350mg
    L-Leucine
    L-2-Aminopentanoic Acid (L-nor-Valine)
    L-Leucine Ethyl Ester HCl
    L-Valine Ethyl Ester HCl
    L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCl
    Shotgun has always interested me even though I'm not a huge Pre-WO guy. I took VPX CEX (powder) a couple years ago and absolutely loved it. I looked the other day and they discontinued the powder and only have caps Wasn't too happy about that.

    I am looking forward to the release of JP8 by Get Diesel though!!! If it's as good as NOS Ether in it's category you might have a new winner.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Next i wanna try the VPX stack, forgot the names of them.
    Shotgun
    Synthasize.

    Been doing shotgun pre, and synthasize intra, instead of post.

    OH MY!!!!!!! Seriously, this is a killer combo.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Just got my two tubs of this in yesterday since it was BOGO and used my first dose yesterday. I have used all types of pre-workout supplements, but hands down there is none that come close to NO-Shotgun. I have been a firm believer in Primal NO2/Vasocharge for months now, but NO-Shotgun is the end all of pre-workout supplements in this category hands down. The taste leaves something to be desired, but I've drank worse things. I think WTF Pumped tastes worse to be honest. I would highly recommend picking this up if you are a PWO supp person like myself. Below is a list of PWO supps i've used and I feel this is better than all of them:

    Vasocharge
    Cold Fusion EX
    Ragnarok
    No-xplode
    Smash
    Superpump
    Myogenix(can't recall the name)
    WTF Pumped
    Shock Therapy

    By far the runner up would be Vasocharge, but in my mind they aren't even in the same ballpark.

    In the same ballpark as in what? Energy, pumps, endurance, strength?........u might want to PM me in a week for a sample of JP8 to try.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I can only comment on one dose, but it provides more sustained energy than other products I have tried. The pump was on par or a step above then other products I have tried. And dollar for dollar its the best ingredient profile by a long shot. Sure WTF Pump may give you good energy and a pump, but does it have 16g of protein? Granted alot of that is coming from BCAA, but still, no other preworkout drink has BCAA's in this amount. I just feel for the money you get much much more out of this product than any others. Only time will tell if it will add any additional mass due to the ingredient profile.
    how much did u take?

  19. *note to self* - buy NOshotgun w/ next NP order. thanks for the review, how is the taste though? decent, drinkable, good, or just good enough to shoot down.

    *note to chuck's brain* - sending JP8 samples to NP to put in orders would be greatly appreciated and an easy way to compare to the other competitors. *wink wink*

  20. I also agree that for PUMPS and energy, shotgun is the best pre wo, imo. However, I do like horsepower a lot because it has the largest amount of beta alanine I've seen in a pre workout supp and I think that beta al is the next big thing

  21. MentalTwitch, you're right that you won't get big from an NO product. NO-Shotgun is not an NO only product. It does have an NO complex, but it has a sick blend of creatines designed to replenish creatine and phosphocreatine stores ASAP, it has an endurance complex, and insulin optimizing complex (insulin promotes growth, right), and a sick energy/focus blend. I just gave a sample of it to my buddy today who tried them all and he'll probably throw away his green magnitude when he gets shotgun. haha.

    If something can make you push harder, longer, and stronger, if all else is in check... you WILL GROW. You may have to decrease the volume of training and not go overboard, as the endurance with Shotgun is through the roof... but use it as a tool to get more out of your workout, not as a caloric substitute.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  22. Ok, so add some BCAA's to No-Xplode?

    The ingredient profile isn't all that, in my opinion. What sets it apart is the energy, it's the only supp of its kind using geranamine, and the added protein. That's fine, but I wouldn't want to HAVE to take geranamine every time I take the supp. I think we all have enough whey on hand, I ain't willing to pay for more in my preworkout cocktail.

    I still say Body Octane and RPM will provide FAR better* endurance, strength, aggression, recovery between sets, recovery between workouts, pumps, and recomp, without being cracked out on Redline/geranamine, and while also providing actual health benefits from RPM's icariin and grape seed extract.

    Just my .02. BTW, joebo, I took your ordering advice, thanks.





    * by FAR better, I mean WORLDS apart. Body Octane is still cutting edge, and NOTHING touches it for its capacity to increase workload and decrease recovery, when used with INTENSE training. RPM is PROVEN by countless reviews, it promotes strength gains and promotes aggression like few other natural supplements. Combine the two for fierce results.

  23. I've tried a TON of pre-workout supps, though I can't speak for GetDiesel, but this NO-Shotgun blows the others away by far.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I've tried a TON of pre-workout supps, though I can't speak for GetDiesel, but this NO-Shotgun blows the others away by far.

    Agreed 100% I work at a store, so we get samples of pre workout stuff like you woundlt believe. If they make it, ive tried it.

    I do have high hopes for JP-8 though. Diesel always makes good stuff. always.

  25. VPX is a great company. If my memory serves me right I think VPX was the first company to release a NO/ Plasma Expander and it tasted like liquid *******. NO Shogtun is nothing in comparison to that. Gakic powder was also pretty disgusting too

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    how much did u take?
    Chuck, just one scoop which would yield 30 servings per container. If you work out 5 times a week thats still a month and half worth of doses and for those that only go 3 times a week thats 2 and half months. Great price in my mind. I would be interested in giving JP8 a go when it comes out as comparison and probably will. I just feel as though NO-Shotgun is a very complete formula that is a step above all other existing pre-workout energy, createin, NO blends as its got more than just that. Getting almost 6g of BCAA's is also a great benefit from a pre workout drink. JP8 could be better, but until I try it I can not comment. The energy that NO-Shotgun gives you is just so clean and smooth, it allows for intesity in the gym that I haven't felt before. Shoot me a sample of JP8, I'd love to try it.

  27. more praise for NO-Shotgun! best preworkout drink I ever took. V3 taste even better.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mdgrwl View Post
    more praise for NO-Shotgun! best preworkout drink I ever took. V3 taste even better.
    yeah a lot of customers at a local retailer tell me the NOshotgun taste has come a long way since summer 2007. People like that product all and all when I ask whats the best pre-workout product.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Getting almost 6g of BCAA's is also a great benefit from a pre workout drink.
    Actually your getting about 1.980g of BCAA's per serving, 28 servings per container.

    So I mean what would happen if you took another pre-workout product with 1/2 to 3/4 scoop of Xtend only pre-workout and didnt use xtend any other time or day....probably nothing.
    _________________

    NOShotgun

    644 Grams Exotic Fruit
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size23g(1 Scoop)
    Servings Per Container28
    Serving Amount % Daily Value
    Calories ~81
    Total Fat 0 0%
    Carbohydrates 0mg 0%
    Sodium 65mg 2.6%
    Protein 20g 40%
    Protein Hydrolysate Matrix Yielding 22% Glutamine Peptide, 21% BCAA Peptide, & 41% EAA's 9,660mg **
    Casein Protein Hydrolysate
    Whey Protein Hydrolysate
    Ionic Whey Protein
    Proprietary Branched Chain Ethyl Ester Amino Acid Matrix
    L-Leucine, L-Valine, :-Isoleucine, L-Arginine, L-Valine Ethyl Ester, L-2-Aminopentanoic Acid (L-Nor Valine), L-Alanyl Glutamine, L-Arginine Ehtyl Ester Di-HCL, L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCL, L-Leucine Ethyl Ester HCL
    Proprietary Muscle Volumizing, NO2, Insulinotrophic Matrix 10,055mg **
    Creatine Gluconate
    CEX®(creatine ethyl ester HCL)
    Creatine Taurinate
    Creatine Monohydrate
    COP® (Creatinol-O-Phosphate)
    Di-Na Creatine Phosphate Tetrahydrate
    Di-L-Arginine Malate
    Citrulline Malate
    Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester
    Magnesium Tashinoate B
    Bis Picolinato Oxo Vanadium (BPOV)
    Gamma-Butyrobetaine
    Power, Speed, Strength And Endurance Matrix
    Beta Alanine/beta Alanine Ethyl Ester HCL
    Guanidinopropionic Acid (GPA)
    L-Histidine
    KIC(Ketoisocaproic Acid Calcium)
    Phosphates
    Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine HCL- 250%
    Creatine Magnesium Chelate
    Redline Energy & Meltdown Fat Burning Technology 377mg **
    L-Tyrosine
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    Beta Phenylethylamine HCL
    Hordenine HCL
    Folate(as Folic Acid)-100%
    R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    ** Daily Value not established


    I do commend them for using BPOV vandium versus vandyl sulfate which is cheap and not a good source of Vanadium.

    Im not knocking NOshotgun, I just wouldnt buy it because it has BCAA's, people dont buy pre-workout/NO products for BCAA's, they buy them for energy, training intensity and pumps.

    But from some feedback at bb.com and here people seem to like Shotgun as much or better than any other NO/preworkout product......and thats what people who have tried tons of pre-workout products say.

    I think is different from the version you got.

  30. this is what im more concerned with (personally) when looking at pre-workout products:

    Redline Energy & Meltdown Fat Burning Technology 377mg **
    L-Tyrosine
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    Beta Phenylethylamine HCL
    Hordenine HCL
    Folate(as Folic Acid)-100%
    R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine

  31. yeah shotgun isn't really a bcaa product, but NO syntesize is and its fantastic.:good:

  32. I want some JP8 CHUCK!!!!
    Your products are sic so i think itll hang easy with the others.

    Im about to try the new assault, by Muscle Pharm, i am a tester. So i hope to try yours after that.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Actually your getting about 1.980g of BCAA's per serving, 28 servings per container.
    Yeh, the new v3 is what you listed and I'm unsure of how that is. The weight is about 200g less than previous versions as well per container. v2 is what i have.

    Proprietary BCAAEX-NV (Branched Chain Ethyl Ester Amino Acid Matrix) 5,350mg
    L-Leucine
    L-2-Aminopentanoic Acid (L-nor-Valine)
    L-Leucine Ethyl Ester HCl
    L-Valine Ethyl Ester HCl
    L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCl

  34. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Yeh, the new v3 is what you listed and I'm unsure of how that is. The weight is about 200g less than previous versions as well per container. v2 is what i have.

    Proprietary BCAAEX-NV (Branched Chain Ethyl Ester Amino Acid Matrix) 5,350mg
    L-Leucine
    L-2-Aminopentanoic Acid (L-nor-Valine)
    L-Leucine Ethyl Ester HCl
    L-Valine Ethyl Ester HCl
    L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCl
    Ethyl Ester's was why it tasted so bad in the past, im assuming thats why it was changed.....or rather how the taste got better.

  35. So far, I am positive that NO Shotgun is way more than just an NO product because I am waking up in the morning and looking noticeably bigger.

  36. I'm so impressed I just ordered another 2 containers.

  37. I'm about to take a dose in 15-20 minutes.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  38. I'm jealous. My financial department (wife) won't authorize another expenditure until I'm done with horsepower. Needless to say, my scoops have been heaping

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Boyders View Post
    I'm jealous. My financial department (wife) won't authorize another expenditure until I'm done with horsepower. Needless to say, my scoops have been heaping
    Double dose that Horsepower! lol!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  40. Egad no man. I tried two scoops once and the tingle from the beta alanine is so intense I feel like itching my whole body.. it's probably what crack withdrawl feels like.

    Needless to say, its not a fun 60-90 minutes.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 01:02 PM
  2. Pick a winner!
    By EasyEJL in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 08:02 PM
  3. 7a OHN Do we have a winner here?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 11:27 PM
Log in
Log in