M.D. posted cissus studies

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Talk about an unprofessional article. Typo after typo!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Talk about an unprofessional article. Typo after typo!!
the good doctor is more interested in selling his line of 'herbal cure alls' than getting his spelling correct. i avoid him and his site like they had the plague.:aargh: btw his 25mg 7-keto dhea is so strong you only have to take one every other day. i call bs.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
the good doctor is more interested in selling his line of 'herbal cure alls' than getting his spelling correct.
yeah, but at least the info for cissus was good. I'm trying to look for the 'core' extract that keeps getting mentioned as a supplement ingedient, but can't find it. I'd love to get my hands on a good clean, plain n simple cissus extract that's standardized and has a rep for purity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, but at least the info for cissus was good. I'm trying to look for the 'core' extract that keeps getting mentioned as a supplement ingedient, but can't find it. I'd love to get my hands on a good clean, plain n simple cissus extract that's standardized and has a rep for purity.
nutra planet and bn both have a quality bulk cissus. usplabs, primaforce, and appnut all have a quality capped product.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That dude Ray Shaelin is good for a paragraph until he runs on too much, at which point you can see the b/s kinda flow out like some neighborhood kids broke the gasket to the corner fire-hydrant.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That dude Ray Shaelin is good for a paragraph until he runs on too much, at which point you can see the b/s kinda flow out like some neighborhood kids broke the gasket to the corner fire-hydrant.
i agree 100%, dr. ray's site is not a place to go for research,imo.