• Established
Cissus drol
Activate
Jungle warfare
Anabolic pump
BAM
rpm
Ragnarok

Do you all think that between activate and cissus drol there will be too much divanil? I am very excited about this stack I have used all products solo so I think this will be a crazy combo! Give me some feedback and you will be repped fo sho! Thanks in advance :afro:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
idk much about these supps...but wuts ur goal?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally would not run all those together. However, I am also very strict with my money and supplements.

I just see 2 maybe 3 stacks in your stack. heh

Motox

Awards
  • Established
True clickster but I figured there would be a lot of synergy with all those together. The goal for this stack is just to stay lean and strong while I am on vacation for the summer I need to return stronger but not put on too much weight I am currently around 163 and id like to be a lean strong 168. Btw muscle delight is gods gift to supplements.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
rpm is only preworkout, caffeine free rag and ap are basically staples for me. My diet and training is gtg im not a newb by any means.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
True clickster but I figured there would be a lot of synergy with all those together. The goal for this stack is just to stay lean and strong while I am on vacation for the summer I need to return stronger but not put on too much weight I am currently around 163 and id like to be a lean strong 168. Btw muscle delight is gods gift to supplements.
Appreciate the kind words, and I agree Muscle Delight is awesome.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I think the stack looks good bro! Good luck with this!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
No prob man that stuff speeks for itself, I would like to try hemodraulix in the future as well maybe when I get back.