Hemodraulix

speedpastu

Awards
I have worked out the past two days using Hemodraulix.. it claims unmatched skin bursting pumps etc. but have yet to have any good pumps. For the past 2 months I had been taking N'Gorge by ALRI and the pumps I got off that were incredible. I would leave the gym not even being able to move my arms, but so far nothing on the Hemodraulix. Anyone tried this stuff.. I saw a log on here about it and one member swore by it. I have noticed a little extra endurance in the gym but no pumps.

speedpastu

Awards
also if i don't feel like it is doing anything by the end of the week i will put the rest of the bottle up for sale

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I have worked out the past two days using Hemodraulix.. it claims unmatched skin bursting pumps etc. but have yet to have any good pumps. For the past 2 months I had been taking N'Gorge by ALRI and the pumps I got off that were incredible. I would leave the gym not even being able to move my arms, but so far nothing on the Hemodraulix. Anyone tried this stuff.. I saw a log on here about it and one member swore by it. I have noticed a little extra endurance in the gym but no pumps.
I apologize if you were disappointed in your purchase of HemdrauliX. The overall feeling "pump" created by NO products subsides over time with repeated usage. It could be your consistent usage of them that is not allowing for you to get the most out of HemodrauliX, but I'm willing to bet you'd disagree. Anyhow, I'm sure you'd have no trouble giving away or selling the remainder of the bottle to someone at your local gym. In the future, if you want to get a great pump out of any NO product, then I would recommend a period of abstinence and possibly RPN's noXidant. Here's a link to the forum's store.
noXidant

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agree with Slow-Mun,

May also suggest to make sure your water intake is well.

polo

polo

Awards
I apologize if you were disappointed in your purchase of HemdrauliX. The overall feeling "pump" created by NO products subsides over time with repeated usage. It could be your consistent usage of them that is not allowing for you to get the most out of HemodrauliX, but I'm willing to bet you'd disagree. Anyhow, I'm sure you'd have no trouble giving away or selling the remainder of the bottle to someone at your local gym. In the future, if you want to get a great pump out of any NO product, then I would recommend a period of abstinence and possibly RPN's noXidant. Here's a link to the forum's store.
noXidant
saw ur vid lookd a lil over hypd

speedpastu

Awards
I might also advise that you stop taking adderall preworkout.

NO/Adderall Preworkout?

i haven't taken adderall preworkout for about 6 months now... i stopped taking n'gorge about 2 weeks ago, so i would figure that hemodraulix should still be giving me pretty good pumps, but nothing. i was on n'gorge for 2 months and i got pumps like crazy the entire time i was on it. i am just not very impressed by hemo.. however i will keep on it for the rest of the week and see if anything improves.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
i haven't taken adderall preworkout for about 6 months now... i stopped taking n'gorge about 2 weeks ago, so i would figure that hemodraulix should still be giving me pretty good pumps, but nothing. i was on n'gorge for 2 months and i got pumps like crazy the entire time i was on it. i am just not very impressed by hemo.. however i will keep on it for the rest of the week and see if anything improves.
What creatine product are you currently taking?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would like to hear from others who have tried hemodraulix. the reviews i have seen have been mostly positive. i have been thinking to try this, ingredient panel looks interesting.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start taking Emodraulix.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I ran a log of it and really enjoyed it. But at the moment its just not in the budget. One bottle lasts a long time though since you only dose it on workout days.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I ran a log of it and really enjoyed it. But at the moment its just not in the budget. One bottle lasts a long time though since you only dose it on workout days.

Hey pal, you stole my old AV of ceiling cat.

Ceiling cat is watching you steal my AV....

speedpastu

Awards
What creatine product are you currently taking?
not taking any creatine product now.. was on n'gorge for the past 2 months.. that is a no2 and creatine mix.. i was really impressed with that.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
not taking any creatine product now.. was on n'gorge for the past 2 months.. that is a no2 and creatine mix.. i was really impressed with that.
did you stop to think that since ngorge is primarily a creatine product first that alot of the pump you were experiencing was due to creatine intake? Hemodraulix works well, but its not a creatine product, so your missing a big part of the comparison you are trying to make.

speedpastu

Awards
yes i realize that but creatine is not going to make my veins pop out like they were.. that was purely the no

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
yes i realize that but creatine is not going to make my veins pop out like they were.. that was purely the no
Maybe you should try some of dat dere celltech or vapor....It'll make you huuuuge.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a buddy who is on his 2nd bottle of Hemodrolix. He loves the stuff.

I tried it for a week a while back (got some samples when they first came out) I like'd it. I was thinking about picking it up when I run X-Factor , since there's AA in it figured it be a good idea.

I did get some stupid DOMS from it also. I didn't think I would because I figured it take a little while but later relized I had been eating 6-10 egg yolks per day for the 5 or 6 weeks leading up to that.