• Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone ever try this?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
We sell this at the store. Supposed to to be like the best enzymes ever, and taken on an empty stomach, can really help up the healing process.

That being said, the price is insane.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We sell this at the store. Supposed to to be like the best enzymes ever, and taken on an empty stomach, can really help up the healing process.

That being said, the price is insane.
i paid $139 for a bottle. i talked to the manager at vitamin shoppe, he said he takes this and it is 10x better than anything else he has tried. he said if it didn't work to bring it back. if it works that good i will gladly pay.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have been taking this for a week now, already feeling results. i found this at vitamin shoppe online site for $30 for 200 caps. this is an amazing supp that has been around for 50 years, a ton of info is available. just google wobenzym n and check it out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took 3 wobenzym n before pt, this is amazing stuff.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Im glad to see that you are having results with it. My chiropractor reccomended I get it but, i was skeptical. So now Im gonna grab some and try it out. Thanks for the info

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
anyone ever try this?
preaching to the choir man!

yep - i've been taking this product for years. and have always recommended it in numerious posts here at AM. This product really works and though I have had success with Cissus for normal routine stuff - i bring this out when i have big flare ups. i have great success when use this. i would also suggest adding serraflazyme to this. wobenzym is a combination of enzymes and a trademarked product. and very pricey. serraflazyme is also used for inflamation and very inexpensive. but i add it along with the mix already in the wobenzym formula.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
preaching to the choir man!

yep - i've been taking this product for years. and have always recommended it in numerious posts here at AM. This product really works and though I have had success with Cissus for normal routine stuff - i bring this out when i have big flare ups. i have great success when use this. i would also suggest adding serraflazyme to this. wobenzym is a combination of enzymes and a trademarked product. and very pricey. serraflazyme is also used for inflamation and very inexpensive. but i add it along with the mix already in the wobenzym formula.
i found wobenzym for $30 per 200 caps. that is over a months supply at 6 per day. i will google serraflazyme. thanks for the info.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pm me where
pm sent. btw serraflazyme looks very good. i wonder why all these enzyme products are so under the radar? they seem to cover a number of health benefits.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use a knockoff product, flavenzym instead. The formula is identical to wobenzym, and it works every bit as well. I believe the cost is around half that of wobenzym, so it's a good buy in comparison.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mind shooting me a pm as well BigT? Thanks.
to find cheap wobenzym n, google it and go to vitamin shoppe link. it is under $30 for 200.