metacort + naplam hmnn goody cortisol killing stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

metacort + naplam hmnn goody cortisol killing stack?

  1. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    metacort + naplam hmnn goody cortisol killing stack?


    Hey guys Ive yet to make a post in a long time. Anyhow has anyone tried metacort by dermabolics?

    Its a mix of 7-oxo DHEA and 6-oxo. I think that stacked with some naplam would provide a sick stack for abdominal fat loss. What do you guys think? Ive been cutting since the beginning of May and so far im down to 205 and leaning out nicely. Strength was shot at first as I cut too fast, not Im leaning out nicely strength is up and body fat id still being cut. I just have one problem, My cortisol levels are through the roof, (I have stretchmarks around the lower area of my stomach. As fat loss continues the cortisol gut or so I call it stays the same or gets bigger because my general stomach area is getting smaller.

    My question to you is do you think the two would stack well for aiding fat loss in the right spots? I think if I lost my love handles all would be swell. Let me know what you guys think or if youve tried it, how your experience was like.

  2. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Reputation

    I've heard good things about MetaCort. One thing to remember is that you wouldn't be applying the MetaCort to specific sites like you will Napalm since MetaCort is systemic.
  3. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I've heard good things about MetaCort. One thing to remember is that you wouldn't be applying the MetaCort to specific sites like you will Napalm since MetaCort is systemic.

    i figured that. I was thinking of applying metacort to thigh, chest, top feet, same as e-form spots while napalm would go on the abs. I think it would work out.

    do you know if it would be wise to spray the two together or seperate?
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    i figured that. I was thinking of applying metacort to thigh, chest, top feet, same as e-form spots while napalm would go on the abs. I think it would work out.

    do you know if it would be wise to spray the two together or seperate?
    Together how? I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that.

    Napalm is a gel and MetaCort should be a spray without the carbomer, I don't know for sure though.
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,726
    Rep Power
    10751385

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Together how? I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that.

    Napalm is a gel and MetaCort should be a spray without the carbomer, I don't know for sure though.
    i think he means metacort on chest and thighs and napalm on abs at the same time. having to apply a td 3-4 times a day would be a hassle.
  6. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think he means metacort on chest and thighs and napalm on abs at the same time. having to apply a td 3-4 times a day would be a hassle.
    I don't see a problem with that.
  7. New Member
    OpKang101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    164

    Reputation

    Yo noob. Just put it on your arms (forearms preferably) and chest.
    Thats where i put all my transdermals and works fine.

    Unless your chest is filled with fat, like last time LOL. jk bro. good luck.
  8. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OpKang101 View Post
    Yo noob. Just put it on your arms (forearms preferably) and chest.
    Thats where i put all my transdermals and works fine.

    Unless your chest is filled with fat, like last time LOL. jk bro. good luck.
    What kind of supplements that can be used transdermally are allowed in INBF shows?(serious)
  9. New Member
    OpKang101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    164

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    What kind of supplements that can be used transdermally are allowed in INBF shows?(serious)
    i've used resveratrol transdermally.

    Was thinking about using DMSO as the transdermal carrier but i heard it stinks like crap.
  10. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think he means metacort on chest and thighs and napalm on abs at the same time. having to apply a td 3-4 times a day would be a hassle.
    thanks for the help big guy

    yeah rpen, thats basically what I was talking about. Maybe I should have put it out a bit more clearly. I want to apply both solutions at once so I dont have to do it 3 hours later, or such. I might forget and I may not have the chance. This looks like a promising stack for fat loss in the abdominal area

    Ill report back on how it goes guys. Thanks :]
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fish and Omega and all the goody fat stuff!
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 03:09 PM
  2. looking for rec on Cortisol Control (and stack)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 04:17 PM
  3. Post Cutting Stack: Metacort, Diesel Test Hardcore, or 6-oxo
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 10:28 AM
  4. A Oldy but Goody
    By Viperspit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 01:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in