metacort + naplam hmnn goody cortisol killing stack?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys Ive yet to make a post in a long time. Anyhow has anyone tried metacort by dermabolics?

Its a mix of 7-oxo DHEA and 6-oxo. I think that stacked with some naplam would provide a sick stack for abdominal fat loss. What do you guys think? Ive been cutting since the beginning of May and so far im down to 205 and leaning out nicely. Strength was shot at first as I cut too fast, not Im leaning out nicely strength is up and body fat id still being cut. I just have one problem, My cortisol levels are through the roof, (I have stretchmarks around the lower area of my stomach. As fat loss continues the cortisol gut or so I call it stays the same or gets bigger because my general stomach area is getting smaller.

My question to you is do you think the two would stack well for aiding fat loss in the right spots? I think if I lost my love handles all would be swell. Let me know what you guys think or if youve tried it, how your experience was like.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things about MetaCort. One thing to remember is that you wouldn't be applying the MetaCort to specific sites like you will Napalm since MetaCort is systemic.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things about MetaCort. One thing to remember is that you wouldn't be applying the MetaCort to specific sites like you will Napalm since MetaCort is systemic.

i figured that. I was thinking of applying metacort to thigh, chest, top feet, same as e-form spots while napalm would go on the abs. I think it would work out.

do you know if it would be wise to spray the two together or seperate?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i figured that. I was thinking of applying metacort to thigh, chest, top feet, same as e-form spots while napalm would go on the abs. I think it would work out.

do you know if it would be wise to spray the two together or seperate?
Together how? I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that.

Napalm is a gel and MetaCort should be a spray without the carbomer, I don't know for sure though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Together how? I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that.

Napalm is a gel and MetaCort should be a spray without the carbomer, I don't know for sure though.
i think he means metacort on chest and thighs and napalm on abs at the same time. having to apply a td 3-4 times a day would be a hassle.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think he means metacort on chest and thighs and napalm on abs at the same time. having to apply a td 3-4 times a day would be a hassle.
I don't see a problem with that.

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
Yo noob. Just put it on your arms (forearms preferably) and chest.
Thats where i put all my transdermals and works fine.

Unless your chest is filled with fat, like last time LOL. jk bro. good luck.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yo noob. Just put it on your arms (forearms preferably) and chest.
Thats where i put all my transdermals and works fine.

Unless your chest is filled with fat, like last time LOL. jk bro. good luck.
What kind of supplements that can be used transdermally are allowed in INBF shows?(serious)

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
What kind of supplements that can be used transdermally are allowed in INBF shows?(serious)
i've used resveratrol transdermally.

Was thinking about using DMSO as the transdermal carrier but i heard it stinks like crap.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help big guy :)

yeah rpen, thats basically what I was talking about. Maybe I should have put it out a bit more clearly. I want to apply both solutions at once so I dont have to do it 3 hours later, or such. I might forget and I may not have the chance. This looks like a promising stack for fat loss in the abdominal area :)

Ill report back on how it goes guys. Thanks :]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Post Cycle Therapy 8
fatburner2007 Supplements 3
fatburner2007 Supplements 1
S Supplements 0
lawnboy246 Supplements 4