fish oil?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
It keeps fish from rusting....Sorry couldn't resist.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Cell Heath, Heart Health, Joint Health, Reduced Inflammation, Cholesterol Regulation, Aids in Weight Loss, Brain Function from the DHA

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what exactly does it do?
I appreciate your desire to learn! but I've read a few of your posts and I often think that you could get the answers to your questions if you spent just a few minutes of your time searching.

the people on here are usually very happy to give you a hand when you have questions, but it's not their job to do your homework for you.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed!

I appreciate your desire to learn! but I've read a few of your posts and I often think that you could get the answers to your questions if you spent just a few minutes of your time searching.

the people on here are usually very happy to give you a hand when you have questions, but it's not their job to do your homework for you.
:cheers:I was thinking the same thing . . . seen several posts with simple questions. I takes little effort to research on the internet. Imagine learing this much in the old days of no internet . . . .fancy book learning

hitstick11

Awards
its not that i dont want to research, its i want a bunch of peoples opinions, in this case i could of studied it online, but most my threads are opinion related

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
GreenMachineX Supplements 19