Current Supplements; What can I add for more size?

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm currently taking:
RagnaRok
P-SLIN
Xtend
Multi-Vitamin
Flax Oil
Protein

What else could I take with these supplements that is safe (I could run for long periods of time) to help add size?

I get about 3800 - 4000 cals a day.

Thanks ahead of time for the help!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
DTH fo sho! I'm interested in trying GlycerGrow myself RR! I got my samples yesterday and it didn't come with any:(

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GlycerGROW
I agree. Cell volumization is a major factor in size gains and GlycerGrow will definitely help with this. Also take in a lot of water and do static stretching.

P-Slin is great for cell volumization too. You also might want to look into adding Anabolic Pump into your stack for increased cell volumization throughout the day.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I agree. Cell volumization is a major factor in size gains and GlycerGrow will definitely help with this. Also take in a lot of water and do static stretching.

P-Slin is great for cell volumization too. You also might want to look into adding Anabolic Pump into your stack for increased cell volumization throughout the day.
I was JUST NOW looking into Anabolic Pump.

So you recommend adding GlycerGrow and Anabolic Pump? I like what I've read about those two supp's so far.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

So you recommend adding GlycerGrow and Anabolic Pump? I like what I've read about those two supp's so far.

I have been stacking AP/P-Slin with GG preworkout and the pumps are rediculous. You won't be disappionted. :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
DTH fo sho! I'm interested in trying GlycerGrow myself RR! I got my samples yesterday and it didn't come with any:(
Yes as of right now we don't offer samples of GG. Glad you got your samples tho!!!

The pumps are rediculous......

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Looks like I'm going to be getting GlycerGrow and Diesel Test Hardcore added to my current list!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'm going to be getting GlycerGrow and Diesel Test Hardcore added to my current list!
Both excellent choices and personal supplements of mine.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Yes as of right now we don't offer samples of GG. Glad you got your samples tho!!!

The pumps are rediculous......
Thanks RR now I'm going to buy a tub of GG since you sparked my interest! lol!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks RR now I'm going to buy a tub of GG since you sparked my interest! lol!
lol Awesome man - you won't be disappointed! Just make sure to keep your water intake high!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I definitely recommend the combo.

Diesel Test Hardcore and GG are great too; good choice.