X Factor and Injuries

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am sure this has been discussed but from my recolection I've never seen an answer that had any backing or certainty to it...

Can/does X-factor inflame and irritate injuries, particularly to tendons like rotator cuffs and shoulders in general?

I have CRONIC shoulder issues and manage them on a daily basis but would like to consider x-factor during PCT.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can't say for certain, but so far my experience is YES.

About a year and a half ago i broke my middle finger completely through the bone. I have 3 screws in it. I am half way into my second bottle of xfactor, and the last few days my finger has been bothering me. Like a dull aching on the knuckle joint, and the bone where the break is.

I have NEVER had a problem with it, till now.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm concerned about the inflamation. Honestly I should be seeking another round of PT and other medical treatments but have learned to carefully control it...

I need to research this and also another concern I have about x-factor in PCT... I've lost faith in most supplements and need something for PCT that can help hold onto my results.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hey man,

Firstly, X Factor on a PCT is extremely usefull. It might cause a flare up on existing conditions though.

For example, in my case, my eczema flares up when I use it. But in no way it bothers me too much. So the decision remains to you.

MrFun4000

Awards
yea man im gonna agree, i had surgery on my ankle about 5-6 years ago and constantly have some problems> About half way done with the first bottle and the ankle easily flares up. However its not too bad and i can easily deal with it. I say give it a try and see how you react.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Lol, funny I had an old wrestling injury come back during my run with X-factor. I tore the ligaments between my big toe and the rest of my toes on my left foot about 6-7 years ago in high school and it hadn't bothered me since...until I used x-factor. It didn't hinder my ability to work out though...it was just noticable.

mapshooter

Awards
Used x-factor for a week, tendonitis in my knee, which had been dormant/manageable for 4 months, suddenly flared up to the point I was limping throughout the day. Once I got off X-factor and picked up some cissus the pain went away in a couple of weeks. If you are prone to inflammation then I qould stay away from x-factor