White flood & pre workout protein?

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
I just ordered up some white flood, and I was wondering how I can time my dose in conjunction with my pre workout protein shake. Would it be ok to take my shake 45 minutes pre workout then take my white flood around 15 minutes pre workout? or should I break it up differently?

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Read the white flood label it might say, but I would do it an hour before you take the NO drink.

Davis555

Awards
I would take the shake one hour before you lift. Then the white flood 30 min. before. Try to have the most comfortable empty stomache as possible to keep the results high! Hope this helps.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious why you have a protein shake pre workout, and not post? Do you have it "carbed up" ???

I would advise drinking your protein shake 45-1 hour pre, and WF 15-25mins pre. The protein shake will take a little longer to digest, and WF usually kicks in pretty quick for me, especially when I start lifting and get my blood flowing. Basically nothing is set in stone, so play with the timing and see how it works for you. But I would stick to the protein shake spaced out at least 20 mins before white flood.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback on the product, bro ! You can't go wrong !

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
I definately do drink a post workout shake as well, I drink a small 25 gram protein shake with some bcaa's pre workout, and I take in a 50g shake with BCAA and 60g of dextrose post workout. I guess I've always taken a pre workout shake to make sure I had a good supply of aminos in my blood stream before I hit the iron.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I definately do drink a post workout shake as well, I drink a small 25 gram protein shake with some bcaa's pre workout, and I take in a 50g shake with BCAA and 60g of dextrose post workout. I guess I've always taken a pre workout shake to make sure I had a good supply of aminos in my blood stream before I hit the iron.
Gotcha, good idea! :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might want to experiment with taking the WF 30mins pre-WO and you protein shake (and perhaps some simple carbs) 15-mins pre, if your body can handle the shake that close.