BEWARE of ATOMIC MELTDOWN!!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
First let me say this product works, And works well. But there are side effects that you need to be aware of.
I just got back from a week in Ormond Beach Fl (North Daytona). While there I decided to try out the Atomic Meltdown Sample I had purchased from Nutraplanet. Well, I sat down by the pool put on a generous amount on my body and proceeded to sun myself. I had been laying out for about thirty minutes when I noticed a few ladies were checking me out and discussing my tanning oil. The questions started to arise in my head when I noticed these were not the hotties by the pool but the "Larger" women. One came by and said she loved the smell of my lotion and wanted to know where she could get some. I told her to go to Nutraplanet.com and it was called Atomic Meltdown, Yada, yada, yada. Anyway when she left I started wandering why the Bigger girls noticed this and not the hotties. Then it hit me. I SMELLED LIKE PANCAKES WITH MAPLE SYRUP! I was making the big girls hungry. Great I'm sitting by the pool smelling Like IHOP.
SO beware If you use this product you may be attacked by some large women.
But the product does work.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
When I first saw this title in all caps lock, I knew you serious right away.

Seriously who needs 'hotties' anyway ?

3 fatties is more than 1 hottie.

More is better.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Haha, well played.

I'd say maple syrup sounds a might better than smelling like Bengay/IcyHot (Napalm's current smell...), which tends to repulse in my experience.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First let me say this product works, And works well. But there are side effects that you need to be aware of.
I just got back from a week in Ormond Beach Fl (North Daytona). While there I decided to try out the Atomic Meltdown Sample I had purchased from Nutraplanet. Well, I sat down by the pool put on a generous amount on my body and proceeded to sun myself. I had been laying out for about thirty minutes when I noticed a few ladies were checking me out and discussing my tanning oil. The questions started to arise in my head when I noticed these were not the hotties by the pool but the "Larger" women. One came by and said she loved the smell of my lotion and wanted to know where she could get some. I told her to go to Nutraplanet.com and it was called Atomic Meltdown, Yada, yada, yada. Anyway when she left I started wandering why the Bigger girls noticed this and not the hotties. Then it hit me. I SMELLED LIKE PANCAKES WITH MAPLE SYRUP! I was making the big girls hungry. Great I'm sitting by the pool smelling Like IHOP.
SO beware If you use this product you may be attacked by some large women.
But the product does work.
Lol - Well played indeed. :lol:

Don't worry, hot chicks like pancakes and maple syrup too! ;) haha.

The funny part is that i work in ormond beach lol.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...But the product does work.
Could you give more details? Nice to know the smell is awesome, but how about the tanning and the mild fat-loss effects?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol - Well played indeed. :lol:

Don't worry, hot chicks like pancakes and maple syrup too! ;) haha.

I knew T1 would turn up in no time! :thumbsup:

I must admit the title jolted me some!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Could you give more details? Nice to know the smell is awesome, but how about the tanning and the mild fat-loss effects?
I only got to use it once but it worked very well for getting a good dark tan, The smell will last about a week. Even while using Java Lather the smell will be there. As far as Fat burning, again I only used it once but if I could get some that had an odor of Coconut oil instead of Mrs Butterworth my wife might let me use it again.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't mind a lady with a little extra girth. They take real nice care of their men and would probably bake you a pie. Whadya think Bama...

Not too big though, and most of the extra poundage I prefer in the rear end. Yah that's the ticket nice big booty.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only got to use it once but it worked very well for getting a good dark tan, The smell will last about a week. Even while using Java Lather the smell will be there. As far as Fat burning, again I only used it once but if I could get some that had an odor of Coconut oil instead of Mrs Butterworth my wife might let me use it again.
Mrs Butterworth now there's a lady with big buns...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Same here. I can't wear it at the job it just invades the place!!!

But on a beach it's fine and works well!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I like AM also, but my friends always say I smell like burnt pancakes, lol.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
You should have gotten the HECK outa there. You could've been eaten alive!!

I 'smell' a lawsuit

Bama vs. Meltdown

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't sue RPN I like Java Lather and Gut Health and Havoc and DCP tooooooo much. Plus even fat girls drooling over you can be cool.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't sue RPN I like Java Lather and Gut Health and Havoc and DCP tooooooo much. Plus even fat girls drooling over you can be cool.
Yeah they make good stuff. Dsade told me they modified the smell so it should be better now.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ya it smellled up my whole house and tanning place but it worked great

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL so you were their syrupy man pancake huh!! We did a modified version with little scent and i would not be opposed to a coconut /lime scented lotion!

So the new bottles have a reduced scent, you should be good there!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they make good stuff. Dsade told me they modified the smell so it should be better now.
Correct...we switched to an ultra pure ODORLESS Shea Butter, as well as reducing the total scent concentration (the sample sized haven't been refilled yet at NP, so they are original) due to customer feedback.

Definitely eliminated that lingering FattyMagnet aura of maple.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Correct...we switched to an ultra pure ODORLESS Shea Butter, as well as reducing the total scent concentration (the sample sized haven't been refilled yet at NP, so they are original) due to customer feedback.

Lucky me, Well I will try the new version because it works great. I just got tired of my wife calling me Mr. Butterworth.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

when is the new version sample size expected to be out? i will forsure grab one

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when is the new version sample size expected to be out? i will forsure grab one
They just sent in a reorder 10 minutes ago...so it should be there by Wednesday.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome well i plan on ordering some trial version

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lucky me, Well I will try the new version because it works great. I just got tired of my wife calling me Mr. Butterworth.
You should hear what she calls you behind your back.

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
lmao that is some funny ****. My friend lives in Ormond Beach and Ive been there, great place if you don't get shot.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
throw on some pheromones and those fatties would be doin more than talking about you. Could be dangerous.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
If large chicks like the smell of "Atomic Meltdown", then what do thin hot chicks like the smell of , "USP's Recreate"?

:toofunny:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL so you were their syrupy man pancake huh!! We did a modified version with little scent and i would not be opposed to a coconut /lime scented lotion!

So the new bottles have a reduced scent, you should be good there!
did you mean a syrupy "mancake"?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao that is some funny ****. My friend lives in Ormond Beach and Ive been there, great place if you don't get shot.
Ormond Beach is FAR from an orlando or tampa bud. ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been raining again all day on my off days. :( Even i can't get out with my pancake/syrup goodness to do a little tanning in florida. What's up with that?!?

Luckily my wife fends off the fatty's for me when they start swarmin' around looking at me like lunch. :)

:chick:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
Ormond Beach is FAR from an orlando or tampa bud. ;)
I wasn't bragging, hah I guess I said it too bluntly. Its just when I went down we went all over the place, and I have really bad sense of direction so it could have been at different places. I was under the influence too..haha I mean its Florida.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been married for 15 years, She doesn't wait for me to turn my back to call me anything.
:sad: I can attest to that, being in the same boat, but it goes bother ways :run:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Fat chicks need love too... But they've gotta pay.

cynic

cynic

Awards
I work in Ormond too...right off of Seabreeze Blvd (so Daytona, I guess).

OP, that definitely made my day. Where were you at the time? Beware of Daytona fatties...we've got a slew of 'em

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

OP, that definitely made my day. Where were you at the time? Beware of Daytona fatties...we've got a slew of 'em
Don't you mean a slaw of them?

MMmm....cole slaw covered fatties.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established

India House Condos, Down near hanky panky's across from the Publix.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat girls are like Mopeds, Fun to ride you just don't tell your friends about it.
Fortunately I'm too old to care what my friends think...I do care what my wife thinks though :sad:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Seabreeze......not too far from lollipops haha! :chick:

Do you work for fire rescue?

cynic

cynic

Awards
Hanky Pank's? So you were in Ormond By The Sea (way north)...yeah, the locals in that area are either seasoned beach bums or, well, fatties.

Seabreeze......not too far from lollipops haha! :chick:

Do you work for fire rescue?
No, I wish my job was that physically demanding. I'm currently a summer associate in a private law firm. I grew up in Ormond, but I'm only here for the summer.

But yeah, a stone's throw from lillipops and like 500 feet from Molly Brown's...hahaha. Gotta love Daytona strip clubs.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hanky Pank's? So you were in Ormond By The Sea (way north)...yeah, the locals in that area are either seasoned beach bums or, well, fatties.

No, I wish my job was that physically demanding. I'm currently a summer associate in a private law firm. I grew up in Ormond, but I'm only here for the summer.

But yeah, a stone's throw from lillipops and like 500 feet from Molly Brown's...hahaha. Gotta love Daytona strip clubs.
Lol - Oh the stories tripdog and i have from molly browns many many years ago haha!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gasp---I refuse to believe it..I'm shutting my eyes and forgeting this post!
Don't worry C, we've always been perfect little angels, i promise. :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to post some pics as I've been using Atomic Meltdown once a week for a while now. Maybe late April? I know it was still a bit cool to tan (at least I felt like it).

There have been a few weeks I've not used it. Pool parties as I was worried I'd have dogs all over me (some people bring theirs to the pool) with that maple smell.

I'm not staying in the sun (no tanning bed for me) for long now. This stuff seems to hold a tan much better than I can without it.

I can't comment on the fat loss as I was on Napalm/clen for the first half or so of AM's run.

I'll continue with this through August. Have a big beach trip with a ton of people from work in mid-Aug to P'cola, FLA.
Bottle is maybe half finished.

(Different camera phones - sorry. Hope you can see there is a difference.)
Sept07

July08

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Great thread guys... ill be logging this VERY soon haha sounds fantastic!! Minus the big chicks.. id dont dig that...