How about Tofu????Whats your thought's?I'm in Asia and its Hell Cheap...
- 07-07-2008, 10:15 AM
- 07-07-2008, 10:53 AM
- 07-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Tofu's healthy stuff in general, but for the purposes of this board, many would avoid eating it on a regular basis. Lots of soy may have slight estrogenic effects, not something you should be striving for.
Personally, I wouldn't avoid it, especially as a component of real food (though I would avoid soy protein isolate in supplements), but I wouldn't eat more as a means of upping protein intake. If you're in a part of asia where tofu is common, wouldn't fish be just as readily available, or chicken? I'd try to eat those for my protein needs.
07-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Is this a temporary situation such as a vacation? If so, I wouldn't worry about it. Just enjoy. If it's a permanent deal I still say enjoy, but shop for what you should be eating and need.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
Similar Forum Threads
- By svtfocusman in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2010, 02:19 AM
- By gymfreak2 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2009, 06:02 AM
- By bigrobk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-19-2009, 03:14 PM
- By Anamolic08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2008, 09:20 PM
- By zodiach in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2006, 02:14 PM