How about Tofu????Whats your thought's?I'm in Asia and its Hell Cheap...
- 07-07-2008, 10:15 AM
- 07-07-2008, 10:53 AM
07-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Tofu's healthy stuff in general, but for the purposes of this board, many would avoid eating it on a regular basis. Lots of soy may have slight estrogenic effects, not something you should be striving for.
Personally, I wouldn't avoid it, especially as a component of real food (though I would avoid soy protein isolate in supplements), but I wouldn't eat more as a means of upping protein intake. If you're in a part of asia where tofu is common, wouldn't fish be just as readily available, or chicken? I'd try to eat those for my protein needs.
07-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Is this a temporary situation such as a vacation? If so, I wouldn't worry about it. Just enjoy. If it's a permanent deal I still say enjoy, but shop for what you should be eating and need.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
Similar Forum Threads
- By meathead22 in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 74Last Post: 01-20-2014, 01:24 PM
- By rsnake21 in forum PoliticsReplies: 22Last Post: 08-25-2012, 06:12 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-11-2008, 01:27 PM
- By richirich_99 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 10:51 AM
- By San Quinn in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2007, 01:22 PM