Ergo 1 AD and Methyl 1

CHSis1

Awards
I have weight trained off and on for many years ( now 42 ) and have started back. To date it is still the most addictive thing I have EVER done. Anyway , I am 6 ' 1" and about 265lb and 40-50 pounds over weight . My goal is to trim down but keep some size about me. I have almost completed a bottle of the new 1AD and had someone give me a bottle of Methyl 1 as well as No2 Black that I am ready to start taking. I have seen good gains weight training but I also think that I would have anyways since I have just started again.

Please jot down some of your thoughts and opinions of how I should be thinking and what I should be taking to reach my goal.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
First and foremost I would get my diet under control. That is #1 at this point. Calculate your recommended caloric intake. Calculators can be found on the web based on your age, height and level of activity. Then break that number down into 6 meals. Eat lean, mean and clean. :afro:

Some people will recommend fat burners and all sorts of nonsense but it is my humble opinion that diet and exercise will solve most weight problems especially when you're 40 lbs over.

For exercise, you might want to do one or two days a week of CrossFit type exercises (look up on youtube) to get your metabolism up and running and some moderate cardio to burn fat. Of course, keep lifting weights. The more muscle you have the better. Go easy on the crossfit if you go that route. It takes time to get used to since it is very intense.

There are no quick fixes. We didn't get fat overnight, it's not going to come off overnight. (I was 50lbs over four years ago.) Good luck!!

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
Edwards is correct about the diet. Though you should do H.I.I.T. which will really burn fat and won't be too time consuming but of course the cost is that its very intense and you'll need to do some brain storming of how to set up the training. You could use different types of exercises/equpiment and do it right after each other or just one but with alternated level of intensity. You got to remember that this is all done in a certain amount of time, like 10-20 minutes. Being a former wrestler I can promise a good executed H.I.I.T. every few days will give better results then regular jogs. Go on youtube and search high intensity interval training, and it should show some different types. Also, you can take green tea extract caps not only for fat burning benefits but its a great anti-oxidant. Hope I helped.