Best fat burner I can buy at GNC?

jaga1a2

Awards
Is it Hydroxycut Hardcore?

I really want to get the Venom Hyperdrive, but I don't think that is sold in stores (except for a select few - only 1 in my state according to the ALRI website).

Thanks in advance.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I manage a GNC, off the top of my head the best ones we carry are:

Lipo6X (I have a lot of repeat customers for this)

Meltdown (heard good things about it)

Redline

Atrophex (Heard good about it)

11oxo (If you wanna go hormonal it works great for fatloss at 3 caps a day.)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
VS sells ALRI products.

I can agree with grant regarding the Lipo6X and Meltdown. We sell a lot of both at the VS as well.

Jet Fuel, as brought up by Sean, is another extremely popular product that we carry. The full bottles seem to go as soon as we get them in.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Jet Fuel, as brought up by Sean, is another extremely popular product that we carry. The full bottles seem to go as soon as we get them in.

Interesting, I have had them in stock for a while and haven't sold any, I'll give em a look tomorrow

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established

I really want to get the Venom Hyperdrive, but I don't think that is sold in stores (except for a select few - only 1 in my state according to the ALRI website).

Thanks in advance.

Why don't you just buy from Nutraplanet?? They are MUCH cheaper than GNC, and have a better line of products, and you don't even have to leave your house!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
lipo 6x and jetfuel

as mentioned GNC is only good for emergencies like if you run out and need it NOW, and i get tons of expiring protein for there too...like stupid cheap!

always have at least one friend at GNC...p-slin for $28!!! i think i just might go there today..:twisted:

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally have used meltdown and 11-oxo and they work great but I would take the 11-oxo at 4-6 caps so you should buy at least 2 bottles cause they only come in servings of 10 if you use 6 (just my advice).

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just buy from Nutraplanet?? They are MUCH cheaper than GNC, and have a better line of products, and you don't even have to leave your house!
agreed, NP is the place to buy from. besides every time i have been to GNC (4 or 5 times in 10 years) and bought something, i leave feeling like i just ran through a corn field, backwards, naked. if I'm in a pinch i will go there, it's just so much more money than buying on-line, i know they have over-head and such....but DAM!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i leave feeling like i just ran through a corn field, backwards, naked.
:lol:

OP, do you have a Vitamin Shop nearby? They have a way better selection of less popular brands, and pricing isn't horrible.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established

Thanks in advance.
DO you have to go to GNC? Because you are going to pay twice for whatever you buy. GNC's prices are brutal. Go to Nutraplanet and Save Money!

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
dont get atrophex it sucks.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I also heard Meltdown was good as well.

How do you get expiring protein? do you have to ask?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
best one at GNC...none for those prices...OP> PM me if u want...got sumthing real good from a place near me. best natural fat burner ive ever used.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I also heard Meltdown was good as well.

How do you get expiring protein? do you have to ask?

It should be in the "managers special" section or the close dated section, my store has a ton of the expiring protein, 2.49 for a 4 pack of muscle milk, a lot of 11.34 Musclemilk Jugs, and a 6.99 Celltech, for that price with and my discount, its almost worth it just for the carbs.

The last manager sucked and never close dated stuff so I'm stuck with about 30 cheap jugs of protein.