Creatine Supplement help!!

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
I need some help finding a good creatine supplement. Im looking at Animal Pump, how is that? Isthat a good choice?? Right now i am taking ON's 100% whey gold and Megaman Sport Vitapaks but getting animal pak possibly when i run out. What are your opinions? Thanks

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
never go wrong with plain creatine mono. right now im on Size on and so far i luv it. i never tried animal pump and im pretty sure thats more of a NO sups then a creatine.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
ok thanks, how would taking mono and animal pump together work?

Korben

Korben

Awards
i have taken Animal Pump before and had decent results. It is a CEE and NO supplement plus some other things. It works relatively well... but it doesn't give you the nice kick in the junk type of energy and the pumps are only so so. I suggest Rag, Green Bulge, or WTF pump'd (most people don't like it but it does give great pumps) Rag is a great choice good energy and good pumps, plus the blue razz = heaven. Green Bulge is very solid and will probably be my next purchase or Size on can't decide. Good luck.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clout, Orotine, and NeoVar Recomped are some other options that have not been mentioned yet.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
im new so i created another topic without thinking. and someone said that white flood + green mag is good. can anyone confirm thiss?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i like white flood as a pre wo. The taste isnt bad and i like the focus and drive it gave me in the gym.

Davis555

Awards
im new so i created another topic without thinking. and someone said that white flood + green mag is good. can anyone confirm thiss?
I used the two together. FOR ME(you could be different) The green mag. Did nothing,but white flood is ok taste and did give a little extra rep or two after first dose and a nice focus. I would recommend Purple Wraath by the same company! It was great! No stim. but the pumps were crazy!

Ole Skl

Ole Skl

Awards
I know most of us hate on GNC but the one thing I like from them is the new Amplified Creatine 189, its a monohydrate that is supposedly designed for better absorbtion and you dont have to take 12 of them a day

Carbomb16

Awards
good creatine

I need some help finding a good creatine supplement. Im looking at Animal Pump, how is that? Isthat a good choice?? Right now i am taking ON's 100% whey gold and Megaman Sport Vitapaks but getting animal pak possibly when i run out. What are your opinions? Thanks
okay in response to your creatine problem stay away from the amped creatine because i work at gnc and it is a crappy product, your much better off going with a simple creatine monohydrate because you can put it in anything and if you get unflavored it won't matter what you put it in. Now as far as your protien goes any sort of protien is good after a work out but you might want to try some post work out anabolic like Halo from muscle tech (i use it and i really like it) or some anabolic od from muscle asylum, stay away from wheybolic 60 though it is just and overpriced protien powder. (p.s. do your research on products before you go to any supplement store because our job is to feed you bulls#*t till you buy a promo or commision product, and remember don't concern yourself with all sorts of product because when you use too much at one time it gets confusing and you don't know what is working for you and what is just extra weight.)

Carbomb16

Awards
you might also want to try superpump 250 it gives a really good pump, i love the stuff

Carbomb16

Awards
I know most of us hate on GNC but the one thing I like from them is the new Amplified Creatine 189, its a monohydrate that is supposedly designed for better absorbtion and you dont have to take 12 of them a day
stay away from the amped creatine it sucks and it isn't better than mono, i don't care what other people say.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Green MAG + White FLOOD

We have samples of Green MAG, check out Nutraplanet in the Controlled Labs section, or the company promo section. Or just hit me with your address and I'll forward it to our shipping dept. That goes for anyone reading this, not just the OP.

Peace!

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
If only I had a nickel for every "what creatine should i use?" thread that was started...

Give mono a try first to see how it works for you- its dirt cheap. I suggest taking 5g pre and 5g post w/ 30-40g simple sugars, such as grape juice.

If you don't respond well, give a designer creatine such as Green Mag or Size On a try.

Good luck.

AGGR3S10N

Awards
ok thanks, how would taking mono and animal pump together work?
Creatine Mono is the tried and true creatine, its cheap and works. Animal Pump and mono would work so you could get your daily dose of creatine. I went through a tub of the Animal pump and liked it at first but towards the end it just gave me migraines. The animal paks are a good profile but you have to choke down 11 pills, Im a fan of orange triad and MVP365. Look into NOshotgunv3 from Vpx, you could use that pre and 3g's Mono post.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
there's a ton of info out there on creatine. search for it. and creatine is creatine most are going to work the same. that being said neovar and cr-02 seem to be the best new ones.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
creatine-magnesium chelate.

i use the stuff straight from Albion Labs. pill form. convenient and i get better results than creatine monohydrate.

this formulation is also in Green Magnitude, which i love... i just got the cre-mag pills for super cheap.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up Stratigicmove! Thanks for mentioning Neovar.....We do have samples available if you send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Thanks, Tanya, appreciate it! Dirk generously provided me with quite a bunch of the NeoVar-beta capsules. And I still have at least two tubs of the final NeoVar! :food:

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
Thanks, Tanya, appreciate it! Dirk generously provided me with quite a bunch of the NeoVar-beta capsules. And I still have at least two tubs of the final NeoVar! :food:
Awesome! I always enjoy hearing your feedback. :cheers:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i got some neovar samples, then i bought me some neovar recomped. it is great

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got some neovar samples, then i bought me some neovar recomped. it is great
Yep! I actually meant NeoVar Recomped in my earlier post. I like simple, compact, and elegant formulas with synergistic blends of potent compounds. NeoVar Recomped is one such formula. CRE-02 is another. And so on...

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
Maybe an silly question, but does creatine actually contribute any significant growth? I have used creatine for years (6 weeks on, 1 week off, mostly capsules), but I have just done my first Epistane cycle with test boosters.

Does creatin help such a cycle and after such a cycle, or does creatine work, but relative little compared to stacks and prohormones??

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Maybe an silly question, but does creatine actually contribute any significant growth? I have used creatine for years (6 weeks on, 1 week off, mostly capsules), but I have just done my first Epistane cycle with test boosters.

Does creatin help such a cycle and after such a cycle, or does creatine work, but relative little compared to stacks and prohormones??
wait u were taking a test booster while on epistane?