a little extra help

newbie arnie

Awards
hi guys iv been training for a few years now but have hit a road block i cant seem to increase my muscle mass i have a good diet consuming high protein levels from whey, chicken, and fish and consume at least 3000 calories a day. i dont want to try any prohormones as i do not want the hassle of aqquiring serms etc i was wondering if anyone could recommend a test booster which is not a waste of time or money or something similar something which would has given others good results

newbie arnie

Awards
iv been looking into mass fx i was wondering if anyone could tell me exactly what it is as most reviews ppl are using alongside hyperdrol which is same as hdrol? which i understand is a ph any help and advice really appreciated guys

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What is your weight? Initial thought is to up your calories to nearer 4000kcal.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i have a good diet consuming high protein levels from whey, chicken, and fish and consume at least 3000 calories a day.
A little more specific.

Do you know how many grams of protein, carbs and fats you are taking in? Most don't.

newbie arnie

Awards
no sorry not exact i was just looking for some product names which ppl would recommend

newbie arnie

Awards
so iv been looking at mass fx and iv noticed its commonly stacked with hyperdrol wot pct would be needed and what exactly are these products? are they any good? results? any advice feedback would be great