Monster Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.
dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anybody seen these? I guess they are a prosteroid/prohormone. Can anybody break the stuff down?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody seen these? I saw them over at 1fast400. I guess they are a prosteroid/prohormone. Can anybody break the stuff down?

they are phs

-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-1,4-diene-3,17-diol
This compound is known to significantly increase muscle size, strength and hardness without any bloating effects. Because this compound does not aromatize you’ll notice a dry, lean look to complement your size and strength gains. Added benefits include increased endurance, energy, and libido.

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
This compound is a progestin, as such it will not aromatize. It also will not convert to DHT. The chemical structure is shown to increase overall muscle composition, strength and libido. Because it reduces 5-alpha you’ll notice incredible hardening effects to compliment your size gains.

2a,17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol
This compound is an anabolic, androgenic, and diuretic. It quickly produces quality muscle mass while lowering body fat. It has the capacity to produce electrifying and unsurpassed strength gains. The diuretic effect will reduce unwanted water weight giving you a lean ripped look.

6,7 dihydroxybergamottin (DHB)
DHB will increase the bioavailability of Monster Caps remarkable formula. DHB helps inhibit the activity of CYP3A4. CYP3A4 is responsible for metabolizing the compounds listed above. Inhibiting this enzyme will result in a higher concentration of active ingredients in the bloodstream.

Milk Thistle
Used for its protective effects and overall improved function of the liver. Milk thistle combats liver cirrhosis and all other liver inflammations. Milk-thistle will help prevent adverse effects on the liver when using highly potent compounds.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does anybody know what the milligram breakdown for this is?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
does anybody know what the milligram breakdown for this is?
No... thats the beauty (and danger) of a proprietary blend.

I hate to bash another companies product but I will put it out there that this is a blend of halodrol, superdrol, maxLMG and DHB at unspecified quantities. Furthermore the milk thistle is not only dosed low but does not appear to be standardized. If I were to run this compound I would be sure to include additional milk thistle and possible SAMe to ensure adequate liver protection.

The typical line up of supporting supplements and a strong PCT would also be required. Better to be safe than sorry.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
It's a cocktail of designer steroids.

Whoever has used it probably isn't alive to tell about it either that or their probably not very well.

I'd stay away from it.

Superdrol, Halodrol and LMG?

Yeah ummmm I'd stay away

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
seems to me they are a monster...to the liver:saw:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
It's a cocktail of designer steroids.

Whoever has used it probably isn't alive to tell about it either that or their probably not very well.

I'd stay away from it.

Superdrol, Halodrol and LMG?

Yeah ummmm I'd stay away

x2!!!!!!!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never understood why the heck companies don't list all of their ingredients AND the quantities of each. I mean, how hard is it? For all we know this is a pretty decent DS, it's possibly 2.5/25/25 for a serving size (supderdrol/hdrol/lmg) which wouldn't be too bad. That to me would be perfect. 3 servings and you've got 7.5mg of superdrol, 75mg of Hdrol and 75mg of Max LMG. Ship ittttt. A low dose of superdrol goes good with everything. Keeps you lean and mean with a wet compound.

Wrong forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 7
nomoredex Anabolics 3
waynaferd Anabolics 15
Anabolics 23
Zero V Anabolics 7