List the Best MRP's

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
You have 2 minutes to eat, 1 MRP packet that you can mix in a shaker cup. What do you use?

Must be quantified by:

Nutrient Profile
Cost Effectiveness
Taste
Vitamin/Minerals
Saiety

VPX Zero Impact MRP is my choice.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not in a packet but Core MRP for me. If i am going for lower carbs for some reason then either SAN Infursion or XF UP 2.0

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Its not in a packet but Core MRP for me. If i am going for lower carbs for some reason then either SAN Infursion or XF UP 2.0

Thanks for the response. I'll have to check Core out. I like the idea of filling in the calorie gap with MRP's when I'm cutting.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I'm cutting & use a combination of Ultra Peptides with fiber.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I low carb it often. So for me the best thing ever is True Protein's RTD's (50g's protein in a add water only bottle). Add enova to this and your golden.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Labrada: Strawberries and Cream
YUM!!

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
VPX Zero Impact MRP is my choice too! I'm drinking one right now.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I have SAN Infusion for a long time. However, I think their formula has changed (not sure) but it no longer says undenatured proteins on the label. Good solid product though.

I have been looking at this True Protein site, that is a sponsor on AM. They look real solid and I am thinking about ordering from them. You can custom mix your shakes or MRP or what have you. I never even knew about them until I was just looking through the sponsor forum.