List the Best MRP's
- 07-05-2008, 05:54 PM
- 07-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Its not in a packet but Core MRP for me. If i am going for lower carbs for some reason then either SAN Infursion or XF UP 2.0PEScience Representative
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
07-05-2008, 07:56 PM
07-05-2008, 09:12 PM
07-05-2008, 10:03 PM
I low carb it often. So for me the best thing ever is True Protein's RTD's (50g's protein in a add water only bottle). Add enova to this and your golden.
07-05-2008, 10:27 PM
07-05-2008, 11:00 PM
07-06-2008, 08:40 AM
07-06-2008, 06:14 PM
I have SAN Infusion for a long time. However, I think their formula has changed (not sure) but it no longer says undenatured proteins on the label. Good solid product though.
I have been looking at this True Protein site, that is a sponsor on AM. They look real solid and I am thinking about ordering from them. You can custom mix your shakes or MRP or what have you. I never even knew about them until I was just looking through the sponsor forum.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ryan5550 in forum SupplementsReplies: 118Last Post: 02-06-2017, 05:57 PM
- By AtomicFox in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 01-18-2010, 01:09 PM
- By CryingEmo in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 77Last Post: 10-16-2008, 02:14 PM
- By jjohn in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2006, 02:49 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-04-2003, 09:22 PM