List the Best MRP's
- 07-05-2008, 06:54 PM
- 07-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Its not in a packet butfor me. If i am going for lower carbs for some reason then either SAN Infursion or XF UP 2.0PEScience Representative
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
07-05-2008, 08:56 PM
07-05-2008, 10:12 PM
07-05-2008, 11:03 PM
I low carb it often. So for me the best thing ever is True Protein's RTD's (50g's protein in a add water only bottle). Add enova to this and your golden.
07-05-2008, 11:27 PM
07-06-2008, 12:00 AM
07-06-2008, 09:40 AM
07-06-2008, 07:14 PM
I have SAN Infusion for a long time. However, I think their formula has changed (not sure) but it no longer says undenatured proteins on the label. Good solid product though.
I have been looking at this True Protein site, that is a sponsor on AM. They look real solid and I am thinking about ordering from them. You can custom mix your shakes or MRP or what have you. I never even knew about them until I was just looking through the sponsor forum.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rankbull in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2009, 06:02 PM
- By lennoxchi in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 15Last Post: 03-18-2009, 07:27 PM
- By Moody Hammer in forum NutraplanetReplies: 14Last Post: 08-21-2007, 04:25 PM
- By Alexander in forum MMAReplies: 14Last Post: 06-01-2007, 01:39 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 60Last Post: 05-08-2005, 01:47 PM