gaspari nutrition thyroid tabs

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How come they don't have that product any more?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Their still around if you look in the right places.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How come gaspari nutrition does not have it on there web site? I know stores that carry it but was curious.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From Deserusan's BB.com blog:

This next little bundle of joy really pisses me off to be honest but **** happens and you roll with it. As of June 30, 2007 we will no longer produce or sell Thermogenic Thyrotabs under that name. Now I know some of you are thinking, "Holy ****!!! I knew this stuff was too good to be true" and in part you are right. However, we are ceasing production not because we got the "knock" from Uncle Sam, but because the actual name "Thyrotabs" was trademarked by another entity. You can check the USPTO website if you don't believe me or better yet, maybe we should have done that to begin with. Ahhh..the growing pains.

Any inventory available from your wholesaler or retailer will still be available while supplies last. Now some of you are wondering what we will do to replace this? Honestly, I don’t know but my long hours in the medical library on campus here might yield something down the road because I love iodoamino acids and 3,3P-iodo-4-(4-hydroxyphenoxy)-L-phenylalanine is truly amazing. So do all of you whether you know it or not. That’s all I can say for now…..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there new fat burner the same concept?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess I will have to go with T3. Could you stack the two? Go low dosage with t3 and normal dosage of thyroid tabs?