PreWorkout Supp.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
I've been using N.O. Xplode as a pre-workout supp. Almost out of it so does anyone think what they are taking is better? Also, I've researched that people are taking BCAA either pre or during workouts. Is it safe to mix my BCAA powder into my N.O. Xplode, or do the two not mix and something will cancel the other out? Thanks

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme Formulations Vendetta brings tha science to back up it's claims. Add some creatine, beta alanine, and you're golden.

polo

polo

Awards
try n.o. shotgun or labrada's supercharge
both great products to keep ya pumpd

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
2 best I've tried and tell everyone else to try also is RPM or Ragnarok. Can't beat Rag on prices and doses. RPM is just amazing.

hohlernr

Awards
I wouldn't mix the BCAA and the pre-workout. This is not because they can't be, but because you'll want to take your pre-workout about a half hour before your workout and you'll want to drink your BCAA's during your workout.

As far a pre-workouts: If you want pill form I would suggest RPM, and if you want a powder, white flood is the way to go.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
preworkout RPM no doubts. I havent been on it in a while, but that aggression and pump is outrageous

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
IMO, BCAA's pre workout are fine. But, to each his own

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mix the BCAA and the pre-workout. This is not because they can't be, but because you'll want to take your pre-workout about a half hour before your workout and you'll want to drink your BCAA's during your workout.

As far a pre-workouts: If you want pill form I would suggest RPM, and if you want a powder, white flood is the way to go.
Yup, White FLOOD or Ragnarok would be good choices IMO :thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
IMO, BCAA's pre workout are fine. But, to each his own
I do this too, but it's all about timing. For instance I drink my Purple wraath + green mag concoction right before entering the gym, so by the time it's kicking in I'm already into my workout.

I think Aminos are better taken than not, regardless of pre, during or post. Play around with it and see what works best for you!

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I'm pissed we can't ytake anything but water into our gym at UC! It sucks!

hohlernr

Awards
I'm pissed we can't ytake anything but water into our gym at UC! It sucks!

hey man, I go to UC too. haha I've prolly seen you before. But just put your stuff in one of those colored Nalgene bottles, they really don't care.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, all those pre-workout supps are good you guys mentioned, I would add MRI Black Powder to the list, worked really well for me. Not as much "kick" as some others with more stim content, but it was a constant kinda "cruise control" throughout my workout. Like I said, the others are great choices too. As far as the BCAA's, I chug 'em anytime,pre, post and during, as long as they are in my system, they're doing my body good. It does depend on what I'm training for though, since obviously when I'm sparring I can't have a jug of aminos attached to my lips, so on those occasions I take before and after. Lots of times I take nothing, as I want my body to learn to deal with the workload. On that note, Scivation Extend is pretty solid. Beta Alanine has always proven very effective for me after a few days too. Sometimes I take Waxy Maize as well, and I always get crazy pumps and rushes off of it for a couple of weeks, just watch what you take it with as some things will effect it's absorb rate, though not that much. Always excellent advice to be had on this forum, it rocks!!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I had a like 8 serving sample of MRI NO2 Black and it was great, deff not worth the money tho.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
hey man, I go to UC too. haha I've prolly seen you before. But just put your stuff in one of those colored Nalgene bottles, they really don't care.

What year are u? Are u in a fraternity? Major?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Lol, yeah it is kinda pricey. Also, look at what weight the sample serving is, it's only 3/4 of a serving!! It was effective for me though, but you can home brew it pretty much.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
just ordered some white flood so we'll see if it takes over for N.O. Xplode. anyhow, it is ok to throw in my bcaa's in the mix with my white flood, right? I would drink them during like most of you say but i ride my bike to them gym.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
After my trenadrol cycle:
Pre: Green Mag
Intra: Purple Wrath

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just ordered some white flood so we'll see if it takes over for N.O. Xplode. anyhow, it is ok to throw in my bcaa's in the mix with my white flood, right? I would drink them during like most of you say but i ride my bike to them gym.
perfectly ok. actually a good idea