Your Favorite Fat Burner

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
And Why?
Mine is HOT-ROX but then again it`s the only fat burner i`ve used besides MD6.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And Why?
Mine is HOT-ROX but then again it`s the only fat burner i`ve used besides MD6.
man there a so many good fatburners out right now it is impossible for anyone to tell you which one is best. there are several being logged in the review section, look for recreate/adrenalean/reduction/leviathan reloaded. these are good ones and i am sure i left some out. btw i liked hot-rox when i used it 2 years ago, been meaning to try hot-rox extreme but my list of supps to try is so long i will probably never get to it. oh yeah, something you might consider taking with your fatburner is dcp, it's by rpn and sold at nutra planet. good luck.

Korben

Korben

Awards
Just started Running Adrenalean and I have to say so far it is great one pill in the morning and one at 2. It has a fair amount of thermogenics to me and it doesn't give you the jitters. Plus It really does seems to help your mood.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ECA. Not a single product, but definitely the most effective thing I have found for shifting the lard.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I am biased, I have been using DCP since I received the first beta batches from production...it has allowed me to remain relatively lean through many ups and downs in diet and routine.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
While I am biased, I have been using DCP since I received the first beta batches from production...it has allowed me to remain relatively lean through many ups and downs in diet and routine.

Says the man who gets it for free.....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Says the man who gets it for free.....
For free? If you only knew what it costs me per bottle.

granted it is less expensive than retail but far from free.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
For free? If you only knew what it costs me per bottle.

granted it is less expensive than retail but far from free.

I was just complaining cause i dont have an extra $40 bucks to try DCP.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP is nothing short of amazing(and none stim)plain and simple. If you doubt it, try it for yourself. :)

My favorite 'stim' fat burner thusfar has to be H.E.A.T. by avant labs. What a combo it was with DCP. :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP is nothing short of amazing(and none stim)plain and simple. If you doubt it, try it for yourself. :)

My favorite 'stim' fat burner thusfar has to be H.E.A.T. by avant labs. What a combo it was with DCP. :D
FTW (although, HEAT is not really a "stimulant" fat burner).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FTW (although, HEAT is not really a "stimulant" fat burner).
come on rodja, give a noob a break.:toofunny: whats up t-1. btw i agree, whatever fatburner you choose dcp is a nice addition.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
come on rodja, give a noob a break.:toofunny: whats up t-1. btw i agree, whatever fatburner you choose dcp is a nice addition.
It's the beer talking. :D I seriously don't know why i said that lol. I used ReCreate for the second half of my cut which is a stim, however i liked the DCP/H.E.A.T. stack better.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the beer talking. :D I seriously don't know why i said that lol. I used ReCreate for the second half of my cut which is a stim, however i liked the DCP/H.E.A.T. stack better.
Any you sweat like a fat kid on meth with that combo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
recreate is on my list, but why didn't you stack with dcp?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
recreate is on my list, but why didn't you stack with dcp?
No i did. I was vague above though on that. I had better results though from H.E.A.T. stack/DCP than ReCreate/DCP myself.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any you sweat like a fat kid on meth with that combo.
Yeah, the combo was really awesome rod. I'm glad i still have some more H.E.A.T. Stack for another time too. :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no need to cycle it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as an example Bigt. I hadn't seen my wife for about 2 weeks due to our buying of a home and moving situation. She was amazed at the work that had been done in just 2 weeks on the H.E.A.T. Stack/DCP combo. She thought it was doing meth i think. haha :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, without a doubt. However, that was just me.
nononono i don't doubt you, ive just been reading about how good recreate is. now you have put doubt in my mind, will do more research on heat. what stim would you recommend to go with heat/dcp? gotta have my stim.:aargh:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nononono i don't doubt you, ive just been reading about how good recreate is. now you have put doubt in my mind, will do more research on heat. what stim would you recommend to go with heat/dcp? gotta have my stim.:aargh:
It worked pretty good, but not as good as the H.E.A.T. Stack imo.

I like my stims too. :D

I would honestly say RPM would have fit well into that stack for a nice stim aspect overall.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It worked pretty good, but not as good as the H.E.A.T. Stack imo.

I like my stims too. :D

I would honestly say RPM would have fit well into that stack for a nice stim aspect overall.
there it is dcp/heat/rpm. you get that op?:cheers::thumbsup:

polo

polo

Awards
ive only done fyre, hydroxycut
i liked hydroxy cut but it get's expensive it got me pretty cut and gave me energy

but in september im doin a VPX meltdown log ill msg u if its worth it.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
What about good ol Yohimbine and or DHEA...I just ordered some from Nutra...BOGO free. Supposedly they chew up fat in the hard to get to places?

Lucky

dschampoz

Awards
IMO nothing comes close to USP Recreate. Of all the fat burners i've used, none have been as consistent or effective.
I've been taking 3 caps per day for the last 3 weeks and with the same diet and exercise regime i've used before, have at least doubled, maybe even tripled, my results. Every morning i take 2 caps and within 45 minutes i have a "butterflys in the tummy" feeling that extends into the chest. My heart rate increases slightly and i have a smoother and longer lasting energy even compared to ergolean AMP. While nothing works 100% for everyone, you should give this a go, it just might be the product you were waiting for.

Cheers from Australia

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Recreate is my favorite fat burner; nothing has gotten me more shredded. Anyways, yes I am biased :D

and regardless of what fat burner you choose, you should also consider Anabolic Pump in your stack as it allows you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time by directing carbohydrates to muscles and away from fat.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Levi Reloaded and Scorch are my favorite stims.

Lean Xtreme is my favorite non-stim.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Levi Reloaded and Scorch are my favorite stims.

Lean Xtreme is my favorite non-stim.
i am a fan of lean extreme too. i just had knee surgery so i wont be using soon.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Out of the ones I've tried Leviathon Reloaded tops them all. Jet Fuel has to come in 2nd. DCP is great, but prefer to stack it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Out of the ones I've tried Leviathon Reloaded tops them all. Jet Fuel has to come in 2nd. DCP is great, but prefer to stack it.
whats up wrasslin? haven't heard from you in awhile.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah. I've made lots of improvements since I was on here last.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Recreate is my favorite fat burner; nothing has gotten me more shredded. Anyways, yes I am biased :D

and regardless of what fat burner you choose, you should also consider Anabolic Pump in your stack as it allows you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time by directing carbohydrates to muscles and away from fat.
I finished 2 weeks of AP...I think I officially over the cleansing phase...I'm not sure but I seem to be slightly more aware of my muscles...may be a slight pump. My question is after how much time should this supp dedfinitively kick-in? ie; noticeable fat loss & muscle fullness.