AMS dosing protocol

peyton22

Awards
Hi! I am 25 years old with some serious lifting experience,since now i have never used anything hormonal so my receptors are considered clean. My question is, money is not an issue, what is the effective dosage of 1-Andro, 4-AD, Decavol. I will be doing 6 week cycle, followed by PCT with Arom-X and Stoked by Anabolic Innovations.{i may substitute Arom-X with Ergopharm 6-oxo},or i may add a combination of SERM{Nolva} with some natty test booster, but most likely AI Post Cycle support
Tell me what is the effective dosage of each product if taken alone

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steroid section

peyton22

Awards
I know what are they, the trick is what is the effective dosage - 4,5 or 6 cpas a day from 4-ad and 1-andro?

jdev

Awards
  • Established
okay. sorry bro, i was wrong. put this in steroids

Why don't you just follow this?
Advanced Muscle Science Ultimate Mass Pyramid Stacking Chart

Also from what I read 4-AD isn't good. 4-AD is just DHEA, w/ a small amount of an AI (3mg of ATD whereas standard dosage is 25mg). Maybe something like Lean Xtreme or the AX equivalent would be a good option instead

peyton22

Awards
Because there seem to be some misunderstanding what is the effective dosage 4 or 6 caps?
And it's not DHEA, DHEA was the previous version{Diandrone Ethyl ester}, the new one{as far can be called new} has totally different ingredient profile

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I see, theres a new version. Looks like AMS has really improved their lineup.
Anywya, you should probably ask the question in the AMS board

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
PM Lazedragon or post it in the AMS or steroid section

peyton22

Awards
I did that but there are are still no answers

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well he has been reallly busy lately with some personal problems. thats probably why. he is usually very good at getting reponses back to people in due time