Maximum LBM gain in 60 days with natural anabolics?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen polls with this posted before, but i'm looking for both opinions as well as specifics :) And what I mean I'm lookign to hear both an X number of LBM (and how much fat gained with it) over 60 days as well as taking what to get there. So it could be PSLIN/AP/Powerfull/X-factor, MassFX with Ebol and DTH, whatever really. Better if its a combo you took, but theory is welcome too.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good post.. But i doubt many people can give you an ACCURATE answer..

Either way, i am interested to see what some people have to say..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My best success came with XF, 90mg Forskolin, 30g BCAAs, and RPM. When it was all said and done, I added 7 lbs of muscle and lost 4 lbs of fat and that was in less than 60 days as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my feeling is that 4 is relatively easy, and 12 is maybe possible. i'm not sure, cause that is just about 1.5/week which is pretty extreme for naturals. big piece of the question too of course is where you are in your development anyhow

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
My best success came with XF, 90mg Forskolin, 30g BCAAs, and RPM. When it was all said and done, I added 7 lbs of muscle and lost 4 lbs of fat and that was in less than 60 days as well.
not bad. Could any of that be attributed to muscle memory

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not bad. Could any of that be attributed to muscle memory
Possibly, but I wasn't doing much for muscular hypertrophy. I was doing maybe 5-6 sets each for arms/delts, no leg training, and chest/back 2x/wk.0

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 pound a week is easy without any help from supplements. Well not exactly easy, diet has to be "dialed in".

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess this does not include newbie gains.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, really looking for after newbie gains, but not necessarily close to "genetic limit" yet

J

jdev

Awards
  • Established
If money wasn't object, I was bulking, and I didn't think X-Factor was bad for you, this is what Id take

2x X-Factor
2x ActX
2x BAM
2x Restore or Advanced PCT
2x DTH
2x NeoVar

pWO supps
probably NOS Ether. never tried but looks great
Xtend

Some antioxidants GSE, ResV, ALA, etc

Essentials

1lb Steak for every meal with lots of brown rice

I think 12 lbs over 60 days would definitely be possible with the right training. DC is my favorite.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok on good diet alone and nothing more than protein powder I have gotten a newbie up 20 lbs in 60 days. I have seen cases where they actually look a little leaner. Remember 4 lbs of water for every lb of muscle. I think that's the ratio anyway. Anyway newb gains are great, but it's amazing what they can do when they do what they're told. I had this one particular guy I'm thinking of marked as an ecto..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think 12 lbs over 60 days would definitely be possible with the right training. DC is my favorite.
you know, for all the other things i have tried, I still haven't tried DC. I guess part of it is that I both want a spotter for it, and someone who has done it before as well so that I can make sure I get the stretches, etc right.

J

jdev

Awards
  • Established
DC is the best training program IMO for mass gains with incidental strength gain as well. I only find i need a spotter for the Inc. and Dec. BB chest exercises. W/ flat bench, if I fail, i just roll the bar off me. Spotters also help with squatting, but really isn't necessary.
The streches are a bit tricky. At first I didn't understand how to do the shoulder one, and I still don't think im doing the tricep one correctly.

Anyway, you should definitely try it out. Its really helped me w/ my shoulders

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have trained DC for a couple years, and train solo.. No issues..

I can't see myself switching to any other form of training..

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Just my opinion, but here's what I'd run:

X-Factor, ActivaTe Xtreme, Post Cycle Support/STOKED, Anabolic Pump, and the new E-Bol (for shits, mainly [I'm really not an ecdy fan but some people like it for hardening out]). That would probably be the best combo on the market (albeit expensive), IMO. I actually have XF, ActX, STOKED, and AP but I think I'm getting rid of them so I won't be trying it out :(.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i would say mine was most recently RPM/NEOVAR with champions whey protein. i put on 15 LBS im not sureh ow much was fat or how much was muscle.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gained 8 lbs in 4 weeks on Anabolic Pump + Ultimate Nutrition Creapure + SuperCissus RX. No fat gain really.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
15 pounds in 2 months on maxx fx, hyperdrol, and lean extreme, not all of it was lean muscle im sure

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
maximum gain in 60 days LBM (not fat loss) is probably 1.5lbs.

T

tmilam

Awards
Try the 20 rep squat routine and see how that goes. If you don't know what it is--do a google search for it. Lots of info. out there talking about it.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
There are so many factors that would influence this...

Lean with no fat gain would be done at a slower rate than with some accepted fat gain.

In 60 days I bet you could gain 4 lb's of LBM with zero LB's of fat.

And being someone like you Easy--you have the resources, the forum support, experience and intelligence to pull it off. You just need the drive.

Find your maintenance level-- exact number of cals you can consume and break even, and go just slightly above it, but the added calories should be coming from EFA's and lean proteins, micellar casien, egg albumen, etc.