Found a new sup to recommend to you guys

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I started taking a supplement called Super Antioxidant by NOW. this stuff is the bomb dude. I was feeling really worn down and stuff. I am cureently in Iraq so that probably explains it. I was just tired all the time, a little depressed, no energy. I tried this stuff and I feel so healthy its unbelievable. It is definetely a staple for me from now on. Being a lifter I think it will be doing wonders for me. I definetely understand what the term "well being" means now.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear it worked for ya. Another honorable mention is "Vigor" by Designer Supps, along the same lines. I've looked at the SuperAntioxidant and it looks good! Thanks for your feedback

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good feedback. Although, NOXidant from RPN is where my loyalty sits. NOW is a reputable company, so I can imagine it being good.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Good feedback. Although, NOXidant from RPN is where my loyalty sits. NOW is a reputable company, so I can imagine it being good.
You stole my name-drop! Either way, I'm in to my third bottle of Noxidant and I love this stuff.