RPM AND HAVOC STACK with tracking progress

drummerac3

Awards
:dump:I've been doing some research and finally decided to start Havoc a week ago. I started feeling it work on about Sunday. I also stacked Real Gains (protein) and Humagro. After checking some extra forums and suggestions, I decided to stack RPM and it came today so I checked it out. I will be tracking my own progress with pics and daily reports and posting them as well.

DAY 1

Hooter's chicken sandwich, fries.
Hamburger and fries.
Granola bar.
more TBA.

TWO FULL SERVINGS REAL GAINS.
2 servings HUMAGRO.
40 mg HAVOC
3 RPM empty stomach before gym.

WORKOUT:

ROWS 8X120 6X130 5X140 5X150 3X160
PULL DOWNS 8X135 6X150 5X165 3X180
BENT OVER ROWS 8X55 6X65 6X70
HAMMER CURLS(CABLE W/ROPE) 8X90 8X100 6X110 6X120
REG. CURLS W/CURL BAR 6X65 5X75 5X75 BURNOUT W/60
FOREARMS BARBELL BEHIND BACK 15X65 12X75 8X85 15X65

That RPM kicked in for SURE. My focus didn't seem altered in any way, but my body was permaflexed fo sho'. Hat's off. Tomorrow's chest, legs and tri's. peace readers. :dump:

drummerac3

Awards
DAY 2

WTF!!!

Havoc's steady going but this RPM was too narly for me. I stacked 3 again and I got kind of sick. I took it really easy at the gym.

:sick:

DAY 3

bean and cheese breakfast tacos.
carne guisada w/rice and beans...tortillas of course.
Steak late.

Real Gains;Havoc(40 mg); ONLY 2 RPM

SHOULDERS, FOREARMS, CORE

extentions forward 8X25 8X 30 6X35 6X40
extentions side(cable) 8x25 8x30 8x30 6x35
military press (dumbells) 8x40 8x40 6x45

I got to the gym late so had to halfass it. :frustrate

drummerac3

Awards
DAY 4

HAVOC 40MG; PROTEIN TWO SERVINGS; RPM 2 PILLS

BACK; BICEPS

BENT OVER ROWS (DUMBELL) 8X55 8X65
ROWS(CABLE) 6X140 6X150 5X160
PULL DOWNS(CABLE) 8X135 6X150 6X165 4X180

HAMMER CURLS(CABLE W/ROPE) 8X100 8X110 6X120 5X130 5X135
REG CURLS(BARBELL) 8X75 6X85 6X85 12X50

Summary: Great great workout. My gains definitely went up from two weeks ago when I first started taking Havoc. I'm starting to really see extra veins that weren't there even with the Havoc.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
dude..what are you doing? are u trying to bulk or cut? if your cutting you should not be eating food from hooters and tacos and quesadillas. even if ur bulking thats not a good clean bulk. you keep eating like that your gonna end up sloppy. clean up your diet some, unless you are going for a dirty bulk. just because you are using a mild steroid (yes havoc) does not mean you can eat w/e u want. you still gotta put in the effort, it's not gonna do the work for you. also how old are you and do u even have a PCT.

Stevensavage

Awards
HAVOC 40MG...

If you going 40mg of Havoc ed your gonna swole up like a mofo

Spreading out the dosage (1 every 6 hours)?
this ur first time using a PH?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Great Log too bad you didn't post it the STEROID forum where it belongs. Good Luck!

Stevensavage

Awards
Stubbed
P.S.
Clean up that diet fyi no hooters :nono:
best of luck :D

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
5'10" and 154lbs. Is this your first cycle? Your kinda thin to be using a PH already.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
5'10" and 154lbs. Is this your first cycle? Your kinda thin to be using a PH already.
So many problems here:
  • a log in the supp forum, put it with steroids/cycles
  • how old is the OP?
  • does the OP have PCT?
  • does the OP know that Havoc is a steroid?
And with that diet . . . . :donut:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
That diet is crap, too much sodium = water retention

stop your cycle and go learn about diet for starters

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the combo of rpm not such a good idea as far as bloodpressure?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

HAVOC 40MG; PROTEIN TWO SERVINGS; RPM 2 PILLS
40mg on day four? No need to start so high

What does your PCT look like?

Isn't the combo of rpm not such a good idea as far as bloodpressure?
I don't think there would be a problem, i'd run RPM along with Havoc if i done a cycle. I'd also run a lot of other supps along side like cycle support.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Why did this get bumped from someone with 2 posts....

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Why did this get bumped from someone with 2 posts....
Because here at AM we're going to point you in the right direction, whether you like it or not?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
heh i didn't even notice that it had been bumped from months ago! oh well, the guys prob ****ed himself up now

jbowman

Awards
okay everyone, this is my first post on here....but i just wanted to share what's been going on in my 12 days on havoc, which some may think is unbelievable but:

i started at 238 and today i weighed in at 251. i will admit i have been eating like a monster, but i am dropping body fat (i don't measure it because i don't really care) as abs are coming in which i have never had before like this and vascularity (arms, shoulders, legs, etc) is out of hand. i'm doing a 4 week cycle; first week 20mg/day, second and third week 30mg/day, and fourth week 40 mg/day. i'm 6'7, and i'm reasonably strong, and training has been ridiculous this week.

i wish i would have taken pictures to show the results, but i'm pretty slack when it comes to that. the only side i've noted so far is that i was taking lipo6 in the first week (and had been taking it before i started the cycle) and had scary palpitations whenever i took it. i figured a stimulant and epi combined was too much for my CV system, so i stopped taking lipo6.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
okay everyone, this is my first post on here....but i just wanted to share what's been going on in my 12 days on havoc, which some may think is unbelievable but:

i started at 238 and today i weighed in at 251. i will admit i have been eating like a monster, but i am dropping body fat (i don't measure it because i don't really care) as abs are coming in which i have never had before like this and vascularity (arms, shoulders, legs, etc) is out of hand. i'm doing a 4 week cycle; first week 20mg/day, second and third week 30mg/day, and fourth week 40 mg/day. i'm 6'7, and i'm reasonably strong, and training has been ridiculous this week.

i wish i would have taken pictures to show the results, but i'm pretty slack when it comes to that. the only side i've noted so far is that i was taking lipo6 in the first week (and had been taking it before i started the cycle) and had scary palpitations whenever i took it. i figured a stimulant and epi combined was too much for my CV system, so i stopped taking lipo6.
welcome to am man! congrats on the awesome progress!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

whats your PCT going to be like?

jbowman

Awards
well, i'm going to have some nolva on hand but i don't plan on using it unless i feel necessary. i'm going to take 6-oxo extreme (by ergopharm), which my friend has used before with good results. i'll start start back on tribulus again (with ZMA) to get me test levels up, which has been amazing for me in the past..... i've been taking saw palmetto, hawthorn, liver detox and regen. from a local store (and more milk thistle in addition) and a few other basics which i'll continue through pct. finally, last few days of cycle i'll start taking cortished, that i think higher power makes, to help with cortisol....i think that's it if i'm remembering everything correctly. if you have any suggestions, let me know.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
thats fantastic that u made such great gains so far.. i am guessing this is ur first cycle.. u seem pretty small for 6'7 only 240.. but if u have low body fat so that is good.. congrats on ur progress.. how many cals have u been eating? when did u feel the epi/havoc kicking in... i just started my first cycle of epistane.. and im up about 9 pounds on day 15.. but my body was def primed before hand.. since i cut down about five pounds.. my body fat has stayed about the same.. but i am having trouble gaining alot of weight.. how is ur strength gain?
i was going to use torem for pct with inverse dosages of formestane to it as well as DTH as a test booster and a cortisol blocker starting week 3 of pct.. but i feel this is a gigantic overkill.. does any1 think it would be ok to just run the torem with a cortisol blocker in the 3rd week and thats it... plus maybe the addition of some creatine/NO and ZMA

jbowman

Awards
yeah, i do wish i was bigger......i have the hardest time putting on weight even as my strength increases....that's the only reason i'm starting a cycle.

i've been happy though with the strength gains. i'm doing three sets of 10 on flat bench with 335 and was doing sets of like eight with 315 a few weeks ago....and i was military pressing 275 today (smith machine) like it was a walk in the park. i don't think i felt any real increases until early this week.

and i don't count calories really. i try to eat well, but don't keep track of calories. i aim for about 400g protein a day and somewhat keep up with that.

jbowman

Awards
only complaint i have thus far is lethargy....i hadn't realized it though it had been there until yesterday, i barely got out of bed.....other than to go train

i'm up to 256 also. strength is still on the rise as well....

pumps are f*cking amazing (have gotten a few painful ones in right shoulder and lower back) and i do look bigger, but i've been bloated the past couple days so the cut look has sort of gone away.

i hadn't taken celery seed until this cycle and my pressure was high before i began, but it is coming down - 150/85 pre-cycle and now 130/75.....still not ideal, but i'm more satisfied given my genetics. hopefully it will come down a tad more when i'm completely done with the cycle.

lastly i'm going to finish the cycle with 10 days at 40mg/day starting today. i was told it was safe to run this 6-8 weeks, but i think i'm going to cut it off after a little over four weeks.

INKTOXICATED

INKTOXICATED

Awards
havoc worked good for me when i did it anything below 20mg was a waste. if i did it again id do 30/30/40/40. realistic strengh gains and good recomposition of the upper torso