help with pre-wo

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I been on no shotgun for a while and since now im going to take a break from NO i just want a good pre wo sup that gives good energy. I was going to get R4W but of course it was sold out. I dont want to go buy from another site. so any suggestions? so far in my cart i have Scivation Whey and orange triad

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM is my favorite pre-workout supplement. Add in some Cordygen5. Try it, and SFW!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smash ****ing Weights. :D

RPM is insanely effective, and you'll be surprised, I bet you won't miss the Shotgun. You'll have better strength, the pumps are hard and dry, and you'll be aggressive.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
well i did try RPM once and i didnt really feel a thing. I mean do you take it even on your off days or just on work out days? I just took it on my work out days. Maybe also i was a newb back then and didnt know my body well.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many caps were you taking?

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i just recently quit the no/stims for awhile aswell. have used p-slin a few times and like it. other than that i am just trying to go back to the good'ol shake. my gym membership costs enough..i figure a preworkout is just driving up my fee another 35 a month!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I was taking the amount they said in the dosage. I belive it was 5 for 200+

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4-6 works great for me. Hmm. You might look into Core Zap for more of a stim kick. I haven't tried it yet, but reviews are stellar, and I've used the ingredients before with great success.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
i just bought a bottle of p-slin for the pre-workout supplement. i've been hearing nothing but good things!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i just recently quit the no/stims for awhile aswell. have used p-slin a few times and like it. other than that i am just trying to go back to the good'ol shake. my gym membership costs enough..i figure a preworkout is just driving up my fee another 35 a month!
I'm off the stims as well... yet I still get great energy from the preworkout supps. I take (GM+PW+GG)

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
I'm off the stims as well... yet I still get great energy from the preworkout supps. I take (GM+PW+GG)
mine too, my workout seen to to be same minus the ill stim feeling. they are the sbest since starting to use the pw sups. i have been on a max dose, over max on some brands, for 6 months now...i have need to quit for awhile since my tolerance has reached retarded levels