Take IGF-2 and get your wife pregnant??

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
So we had been trying to get pregnant for 9 months or so. I go on a 10 week cycle of IGF-2 and in my 8th week on it, I get my wife pregnant. 9 months later a baby boy pops out and I'm a proud papa! Coincedence?? You decide ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So we had been trying to get pregnant for 9 months or so. I go on a 10 week cycle of IGF-2 and in my 8th week on it, I get my wife pregnant. 9 months later a baby boy pops out and I'm a proud papa! Coincedence?? You decide ;)

WOW, hey AN now you help make babies. Doesnt that make you guys some kinda god fathers or somethin?
Kinda funny

Congrats on the baby man, glad to hear you got what you wanted. I hope you enjoy fatherhood!

Thanos

Thanos

Awards

Congrats!!!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

glad to hear it man! congrats!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHA....evidently you get the same effects I do....lol. Standing at attention if the wind blows the wrong way...its both fun and annoying at the same time...lol. :D. Truly, the LH stimulation from IGF-2 is insane...your always packing some serious artillery :toofunny:

Honestly...if you want your libido on cloud nine...IGF-2 +ActiVate Xtreme is good times...well especially if you add a little DRIVE and RPM here and there (lower doses...Act. X is packed with Icariin too...lol).

Now BTW...congrats to you bud on becoming a father.

Cheers!:cheers:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Congrats! Wow I knew I wasn't crazy when I noticed that huge libido boost on this stuff!!

ams1

ams1

Awards
lol. thats awesome. well i think im gonna stay away from IGF-2. i do not want kids.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh geez I thought it was the formestane (well it partially is). Explains the extra boost in libido.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Oh geez I thought it was the formestane (well it partially is). Explains the extra boost in libido.
The combination of the Safed Musli and the L-Dopa really does put your libido into high gear and then with the addition of the dodder seed your left with a loaded canon more or less...explosion and eruption...well those are two things that come to mind with IGF-2....lmao. :toofunny:

Cheers!:cheers:

polo

polo

Awards
congrats bro, he gonna be the next arnold?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Congrats buddy...
I may be looking into the IGF product in a few weeks...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, bud!
I do not think it is a coincidence. There is a lot of synergy in that blend, and, in my opinion, rhodiola rosea played a major role here. Maybe surprising for some, but rhodiola rosea is one of the most versatile herbs around, and is known to re-align sexual function in men and to promote fertility in men and women. Rhodiola rosea even worked when conventional fertility drugs failed! If I had to supplement with only one compound, it would, no doubt, be rhodiola rosea. It's hard to find another herb that matches its versatility!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations, bud!
I do not think it is a coincidence. There is a lot of synergy in that blend, and, in my opinion, rhodiola rosea played a major role here. Maybe surprising for some, but rhodiola rosea is one of the most versatile herbs around, and is known to re-align sexual function in men and to promote fertility in men and women. Rhodiola rosea even worked when conventional fertility drugs failed! If I had to supplement with only one compound, it would, no doubt, be rhodiola rosea. It's hard to find another herb that matches its versatility!
HAHAHA....yes indeed. :) I did forget to mention that about rhodiola rosea. Its good to know I have a fellow rhodiola rosea fan around...in actuality it is my opinion it may very well be the most beneficial herb in existence as I have done extensive research on it. This herb not only helps in the sexual fertility department, but also shows great promise in treating mental health disorders...especially bipolar disorder, ADHD, and ADD- the three most commonly misdiagnosed and misunderstood mental health disorders.

Real quick note on this...I have been quite curious to see two of the ingredients used in IGF-2 as a possible means in treatment for Parkinson's disease as well, the two ingredients being the Mucuna Pruriens (extracted for the L-Dopa) and Rhodiola Rosea since the two ingredients in particular have a significant favorable impact and effect on neurotransmitters. Parkinson's Disease is caused by a deficiency of dopamine so hence my interest in the two ingredients for being researched and studied for that use.

As far as matching rhodiola rosea in versatility...the only other herb that I have seen that comes close is ashwaghanda. BTW...Thanks for bringing that up Ike. :thumbsup:

Cheers bud!:cheers:

EDIT: Rhodiola Rosea is one of the few things I continuously keep on hand and buy in bulk...moderately expensive, but damn well worth it...anyone that reads this...do some homework on this herb and try it out for yourself...you'll be happy you did. ;)

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
Congrats! What did you name him? Applied Baby?:thumbsup:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Congrats! What did you name him? Applied Baby?:thumbsup:
Well since I was doing a log for a particular AN rep who supplied me free product, I felt that I owed it to him. So I named the kid Lanbane. That's the last time I agree to those crazy terms again.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BIG CONGRATS!!! And HA!!!

We just welcomed our first in my house a little over 3 weeks ago. My daughter was conceived on Hyperdrol. Perhaps if I want a boy next time, I'll try your IFG-2 trick. If you want a daddy's little girl, perhaps give Hyperdrol a try! :lol: :trout:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I drank vodka for a year and my wife popped out twins - I'm too scared to try IGF-2

Brad2131

Awards
what are you all referring to when you say libido or whatever? Just general stronger sex drive or performance or what?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and congrats to you and your wife, Ninja!! :)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone!!

Also, now I know Hyperdrol gives your girls and vodka gives your twins. Good quality information on this site as always ;)

SelfKnowledge

Awards

Well now I know what supplement NOT to take....

Kids are going to give me a huge cutting cycle to my bank account!

...Congrats and good luck!

Last edited:
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BIG CONGRATS!!! And HA!!!

We just welcomed our first in my house a little over 3 weeks ago. My daughter was conceived on Hyperdrol. Perhaps if I want a boy next time, I'll try your IFG-2 trick. If you want a daddy's little girl, perhaps give Hyperdrol a try! :lol: :trout:

AWWWWW Congrats Tim, now where are the baby pics..lol Does she look like daddy?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
How did I miss this thread?? lol

Congrats Ninja my man!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ive gotten 5 without it so maybe if i took it and tried we would have twins lol