Running a 3ad cycle

htownfire23

Awards
So i want to start 3ad in 2 weeks or so. I talked to a guy and he said its really safe and all i need to run is a PCT. But the question and the problem I am curious about is, that i got off DECA in MAY, and was curious wether it was ok to run 3ad 6 weeks later?? Or should i run something else like ANIMAL TEST? And if I do 3ad, i would take it by itself with the PCT after doing a cycle of the 3ad? Any input would be great. And i did a search but this is more to my circumstances.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So i want to start 3ad in 2 weeks or so. I talked to a guy and he said its really safe and all i need to run is a PCT. But the question and the problem I am curious about is, that i got off DECA in MAY, and was curious wether it was ok to run 3ad 6 weeks later?? Or should i run something else like ANIMAL TEST? And if I do 3ad, i would take it by itself with the PCT after doing a cycle of the 3ad? Any input would be great. And i did a search but this is more to my circumstances.
you could go to the Anabolic Extreme sub forum on here and post the question, kinda right on spot in there you would be.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or.... We could come find ya and answer right here! :cheers:

Seeing as it is July, and that I don't know how long you ran whatever back in May, I'll say to decide for yourself based on the "Time on = Time off" priciple. If you're free and clear, then go for it. During that off time, you shouldn't go near anything that deals with hormone levels. Nothing. Zip. Nadda. Zilcho. CLEAN!!

Just to clarify a bit of symantics for you, after you finish with 3-AD, you should start taking aPCT (not a "PCT"). aPCT would be short for Advanced Post Cycle Therapy - a 6-bromo based aromatase inhibitor product that we produce that matches this perfectly. Start aPCT the day after you finish 3-AD and run it for 30 days.

Anything else you need to know, here or on the AX forum, just ask!! Good luck with your cycle. :D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Or.... We could come find ya and answer right here! :cheers:

Seeing as it is July, and that I don't know how long you ran whatever back in May, I'll say to decide for yourself based on the "Time on = Time off" priciple. If you're free and clear, then go for it. During that off time, you shouldn't go near anything that deals with hormone levels. Nothing. Zip. Nadda. Zilcho. CLEAN!!

Just to clarify a bit of symantics for you, after you finish with 3-AD, you should start taking aPCT (not a "PCT"). aPCT would be short for Advanced Post Cycle Therapy - a 6-bromo based aromatase inhibitor product that we produce that matches this perfectly. Start aPCT the day after you finish 3-AD and run it for 30 days.

Anything else you need to know, here or on the AX forum, just ask!! Good luck with your cycle. :D

nvm, he came to you. Post it, and they will come!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nvm, he came to you. Post it, and they will come!
Don't y'all know by know that I'm like a bad rash??? I'm everywhere, and when you think I'm gone, I pop back up with more tomfoolery just to brighten yer day. :toilet::icon_lol: