Best dosing scheme for Hyperdrol, and 2 months worth it?

mdgrwl

Awards
Right now I'm doing 2caps before bed, 1 in morning and 1 pre workout (or mid day on off days).

Is this best? Or should I just do 4 caps spread evenly thoughout the day? Anyone know the half life of this stuff?

Also, I'm thinking of stretching this out to a 60 day stack along w/ Activate Xtreme. Is this a good idea or diminishing returns?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think that your dosing scheme looks just fine. With Hyperdrol, I never really noted any advantages of taking it pre-w/o. It doesn't really provide any noticeable boost. So anytime in the middle of the day on all days would suffice. The halflife of it, although I'm not sure of the exact timeframe, is quite long. I'm pretty certain in saying it's more than 8 hours. Theoretically speaking, if we produce most of our hormones at night, and then would be the time for the greatest potential of estrogen conversion, then it would behoove us to take an AI at that time in higher doses to accommodate for the increased unwanted hormonal activity.

As for the stack, I can't vouch for that length with Activate Xtreme (haven't tried it yet), but I think that you'd be fine in going that long. I see no problem in it at all. I've run HX2 for months and months on end with no real diminish in results. :D