Using USP Anabolic Pump with Prohormones

dschampoz

Awards
Hi all

I understand that using creatine with prohormones is not advised because it can cause or worsen back and calf pumps. However, what about using NP yellow gold or USP anabolic pump. Would the carbohydrate loading and subsequent water assimilation cause a similar problem?? I have not used PH before and have just purchase Harcore Formulations Epidrol with all the associated support supps.

Any assistance would be great!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
No ap really shines with steroids. Epidrol is NOT a prohormone it is a steroid.

dschampoz

Awards
Great! thanks for that, i've just received 150g of NP yellow gold which i'll use when i start my cycle.

merph

merph

Awards
Back and calf pumps are usually caused by dehydration. Creatine helps your body retain water...It is fine to use on cycle.

As for epi as your first cycle. Good luck I wouldn't personally recommend it due to how harsh it can be.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all

I understand that using creatine with prohormones is not advised because it can cause or worsen back and calf pumps. However, what about using NP yellow gold or USP anabolic pump. Would the carbohydrate loading and subsequent water assimilation cause a similar problem?? I have not used PH before and have just purchase Harcore Formulations Epidrol with all the associated support supps.

Any assistance would be great!
Look in to taurine supplementation as well as a performance electrolyte blend such as Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon. Also, check out my personal favorite dietary supplement, h2o...

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
what would you recommend as a first cycle then?

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Don't waste your AP while on cycle. While it is the healthiest potent shuttler of glucose to muscle tissue, the additional effect is not worth the money, when you are already at an extreme (possibly already maximal) supraphysiological level of action from a steroid.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Ap would help, it is designed to aid in recovery, so of course it would add something.

Depending on your diet, you might be able to up the calories and carbs while still staying lean.

I have tried halo and Ap together and got better results then my first run of Halo by itself.

Good luck.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't waste your AP while on cycle. While it is the healthiest potent shuttler of glucose to muscle tissue, the additional effect is not worth the money, when you are already at an extreme (possibly already maximal) supraphysiological level of action from a steroid.
This is true, to a certain degree; the action of anabolic-androgenic steroidal compounds is primarily relegated to promoting positive nitrogen balance, thereby leading to increased intracellular protein synthesis, and therein causing the build-up of cellular tissue.

However, despite common misconceptions, most A.A.S do not regulate other major metabolic and energy expenditure pathways in any substantial manner - that is, AMPk, ATK, GLUT4, and other extra- and intracellular energy expenditure catalysts and messengers are not activated by A.A.S (this is aside from T3/4 and Cortisol). Consequently, the addition of a product that mitigates exactly such pathways may help to attenuate adipose hypertrophy and synthesis, thereby leading to increased aggregate muscle gains.

In layman terms, if the purpose of a cycle is to achieve maximum cellular (myocyte) growth during the period of administration, why not add a product which not only assists that, but attenuates fat gain? This affords you the opportunity to eat more (maximizing growth) and lessening your risk of fat gain, thereby improving your overall physique!

merph

merph

Awards
I agree with Polo. Halo is a great place to start. Its not too harsh and it works pretty good.

Don' you are already at an extreme (possibly already maximal) supraphysiological level of action from a steroid.

"A supraphysiological level of action from a steroid" what is that? this response is not logical.

There is a reason bobybuilders use Insulin or metformin with steroids.

No one should take his response seriously unless he explains himself.

This is true, to a certain degree; the action of anabolic-androgenic steroidal compounds is primarily relegated to promoting positive nitrogen balance, thereby leading to increased intracellular protein synthesis, and therein causing the build-up of cellular tissue.

However, despite common misconceptions, most A.A.S do not regulate other major metabolic and energy expenditure pathways in any substantial manner - that is, AMPk, ATK, GLUT4, and other extra- and intracellular energy expenditure catalysts and messengers are not activated by A.A.S (this is aside from T3/4 and Cortisol). Consequently, the addition of a product that mitigates exactly such pathways may help to attenuate adipose hypertrophy and synthesis, thereby leading to increased aggregate muscle gains.

In layman terms, if the purpose of a cycle is to achieve maximum cellular (myocyte) growth during the period of administration, why not add a product which not only assists that, but attenuates fat gain? This affords you the opportunity to eat more (maximizing growth) and lessening your risk of fat gain, thereby improving your overall physique!
Even with increase protein synthesis, we still need the AAs and food in general to fuel it.

It's like saying use Steroids but do not increase food intake because you are "supraphysilogical" that is absurb.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even with increase protein synthesis, we still need the AAs and food in general to fuel it.

It's like saying use Steroids but do not increase food intake because you are "supraphysilogical" that is absurb.
Welcome to America, get used to the common ideologies... :pizza:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
"A supraphysiological level of action from a steroid" what is that? this response is not logical.

There is a reason bobybuilders use Insulin or metformin with steroids.

No one should take his response seriously unless he explains himself.
Im thinking he was trying to explain, but in an exaggerated form to, what MS described in the first paragraph of his first response ... although, the other guy jotted with bad wording.