NxLabs products?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Now I have never used a NxLabs product but know a place that is selling NxLabs supps at 2 for the price of one and am wanting to try 2 of there products(methyl test and methel ripped hardcore
)have any of you tried any of these or any other NxLabs products like I said its 2 for the price of one so I am interested on all feedback on NxLabs

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Methyl Test I haven't heard anything about.

Plasmavol is alright

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I generally think most of their stuff isn't very good. I tried T3 and aminoval really didn't get anything out of them. There are better products out there. Maybe try anabolic pump. At Nutraplanet its only 24.99 which is a steal.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
I have tried AP it was all right, I did not lose 5 lbs and gain 15lbs like was said in the ads but I guess it helped fat from building

The ? Is would you buy methyl test at 30 bucks for 2 bottles if you had the chance, not knowin what the out come would be? That is the ? I am facing. I looked around and every other place has it for 30 bucks for 1 bottle

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
I have tried AP it was all right, I did not lose 5 lbs and gain 15lbs like was said in the ads but I guess it helped fat from building

The ? Is would you buy methyl test at 30 bucks for 2 bottles if you had the chance, not knowin what the out come would be? That is the ? I am facing. I looked around and every other place has it for 30 bucks for 1 bottle
Just buy it, run it and see what happens. 15 bucks a bottle who cares.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Just buy it, run it and see what happens. 15 bucks a bottle who cares.
Yea I'm take one for the team, that's what I was goin to do. I just wanted some info before hand, didn't want to buy crap when the forum is right there to chech products out. So what about anavol hardcore its like 32 bucks for 2 bottles too any feed back on that. It says gain 8 lbs fast my ? Is how fast?

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm take one for the team, that's what I was goin to do. I just wanted some info before hand, didn't want to buy crap when the forum is right there to chech products out. So what about anavol hardcore its like 32 bucks for 2 bottles too any feed back on that. It says gain 8 lbs fast my ? Is how fast?
don't believe anything the bottle says. Believe what you read and see here (on this website). These companies just market the hell out of thier crap products waiting for people to buy them. Its happened to me and most everyone here. If you want to use NX labs stuff, do it. Just see if you get results. I do believe though that for the 30 and 32 dollars you would be spending on 4 bottles, you could do some research around the forums about what your goal is, see what other people have used to help them, spend a little bit more money buying these product/s, and have much better results. Your call. You'll always get responses, especially from products others have used.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
don't believe anything the bottle says. Believe what you read and see here (on this website). These companies just market the hell out of thier crap products waiting for people to buy them. Its happened to me and most everyone here. If you want to use NX labs stuff, do it. Just see if you get results. I do believe though that for the 30 and 32 dollars you would be spending on 4 bottles, you could do some research around the forums about what your goal is, see what other people have used to help them, spend a little bit more money buying these product/s, and have much better results. Your call. You'll always get responses, especially from products others have used.
Yea that's why I ask about the products. I know its only 15 bucks a bottle and I'm still askin I don't what to throw my money away but I'm a supp junkie and allway on the quest for the best new product that works. I allways have known about NxLabs but never looked into them but started to because of the price I can get them at. So I'm probably goin to buy methyl test try it and right a reviewon it(no log) I owe the forum that for all the help it has given me.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
O and what's up with NxLabs products gettin HARDCORE.did muscle tech but them out

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NxLabs obtained their Hoodia from a now defunct company called Stella Labs. They are notorious for ripping off customers and providing fake material, including their Hoodia...just saying.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
NxLabs obtained their Hoodia from a now defunct company called Stella Labs. They are notorious for ripping off customers and providing fake material, including their Hoodia...just saying.
So do you got any other info on other NxLabs products? What do you know about there 1-methyl-17-androfinodiene? One more ? Do they make these names up I tried to google it and could not find any thing. O and on methyl test ads it talk about university tests can they put that on the bottle with out have real tests?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So do you got any other info on other NxLabs products? What do you know about there 1-methyl-17-androfinodiene? One more ? Do they make these names up I tried to google it and could not find any thing. O and on methyl test ads it talk about university tests can they put that on the bottle with out have real tests?
Not so much, just sharing some inside info.

That name definitely looks made up, in order to fool people into thinking it is a methylated hormone.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I'd get it just because of the deal.. but I'd much rather spend it on something else, they have some great sales going on at NP right now.

Davis555

Awards
I would not invest in there "Hardcore" products. Tried the methel ripped all it did was give me a bad headache and bad shakes. To buzzed to focus on anything but constant motion! NxLabs like MuscleTech, is all about marketing..the "Univeristy Research is most likely based on basic ingrediants like the effects of caffine. So its all cleaver word play. check out NP or somewhere else. Save that precious 30$!!!!!!!!

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Not a big fan of NXlabs at all. Come on...they sell it at walmart.

TheLegend

Awards
these guys have good products. I have taken the T3, anavol, vaso, and methyl ripped. the T3, vaso, and methyl ripped were all very good. they can be spendy so i tend to stay away from them but man if you get a deal go for it.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Are you talkin about NV? They allso sell lipo 6 and redline at wallmart wich are good fat burners
eh I don't think Lipo is that good of a fat burner. Arson is better than that IMO. I'm just not a fan of their products. There are just muich better products (especially from online retailers) than NXlabs.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Lipo 6 is tried and true.
But hands down I don't think you can beat LR for price and ingrediants.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
My bad I was thinking of twinlab! (about the walmart thing) If you wanna try any products feel free especially if they are oin sale for a good price. Personally, I just didn't get anything from aminovol. That is of course only one product so vaso might be a good pre-workout. I just have never heard anyone having very postive results with their products.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
To get back on the nxlabs post I made the order allready. Got 2 anavol hardcore,2methyl ripped hardcore(I think one might be the original methyl ripped and not hardcore),and 2 methyl test for $93.00(acording to the email they sent me). Now that's a deal. The only product I think might not work is the methyl test since who knows what's in the methyl part of the blend. All the other products look all right to me any way just over hyped and over priced if you are payin 30 a bottle.I realy don't even know what to expect from a test product but am about to order diesel test on sat. or sun. From nutra with the 4 of July deal goin around and compare the 2. Ill post a review on the methyl test so people can be informed about the produc.its funny, I was all hyped about the methyl test and deal I got on it and how buff I was goin to get but now as I Wright this down I'm not so sure about it.I ll have to see what happens.it will be hear on Tue. Or wedn.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So I got my order today got 2 methyl test,2 anavol hardcore and 2 methyl ripped, now I did not get the methyl ripped hardcore I ordered but its okay. Now I was wondering about what was said on the m. Test bottle it says to take second serving after training now most test boosters tell you to take it before you lift but now that I think wouldn't it be better to take a test poroduct after you lift like said on this product because you don't grow untill after you train and you feed your body. What do you think about this? O like I said before I have never takin a test Poroduct before how do I know it it works?
What should I look for? Thnaks

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Anavol is decent.
i got nothing from T3
Aminovol is nothing but amino acid tabs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
grinnell27 Supplements 2
Anabolics 6
Supplements 9