Looking for product after cycle

scut

Awards
Hey, I'm currently taking NO-Explode and CellMass. I'm looking for good substitutes while i wait to restart my cycle again in 4 weeks. Does anyone have any recommendations? Or is it just better to lift without taking anything until my next cycle?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for good substitutes while i wait to restart my cycle again in 4 weeks.
what does restart mean?

What kind of cycle?

Whats the significance of 4 wks?

scut

Awards
what does restart mean?

What kind of cycle?

Whats the significance of 4 wks?
I've been taking the two for about 12 weeks now, and I was told to take 4 week breaks after using for 12 weeks, and then take them again because of possible liver damage of continued use. So I wanted to know what we be good to take during the 4 weeks, just whey or what. One of my buddies said to try Anabolic Halo, but it seems it's not that popular from the reviews I read.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking the two for about 12 weeks now,

of possible liver damage of continued use.

So I wanted to know what we be good to take during the 4 weeks, just whey or what.

One of my buddies said to try Anabolic Halo, but it seems it's not that popular from the reviews I read.
Sweet gentle jesus.......

No liver damage possible.

Its best to do 8wks then 4 weeks off just so your body doesnt build a tolerance, therefore reducing the effectiveness of creatine.

You can take whey protein every day for you entire life, no breaks needed, it's just powdered protein, nothing special.

DONT BUY MUSCLETECH!!!!!!!!! The stuff is garbage. Waste of money.

Also that NO x-plode isnt bad, i like No-shotgun better. Cellmass i've never tried, but it looks like over priced junk to me.

It you want some suggestions, what are your goals?

scut

Awards
Sweet gentle jesus.......

No liver damage possible.

Its best to do 8wks then 4 weeks off just so your body doesnt build a tolerance, therefore reducing the effectiveness of creatine.

You can take whey protein every day for you entire life, no breaks needed, it's just powdered protein, nothing special.

DONT BUY MUSCLETECH!!!!!!!!! The stuff is garbage. Waste of money.

Also that NO x-plode isnt bad, i like No-shotgun better. Cellmass i've never tried, but it looks like over priced junk to me.

It you want some suggestions, what are your goals?
I'm pretty cut as it is cuz i played college ball for 2 years. I quit this last year, and I don't have as much time to play now focusing on school so it started takin a toll on my abs and muscles. we werent allowed to take supplements so i dont really know whats good. I want to just get more defined muscles and bulk up a little more. The NO explode and cellmass have been helping, and I was taking Lipo-6 to try to limit the fat that's started to build up on my abs. thanks for the help btw.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I want to just get more defined muscles and bulk up a little more.
First and foremost it would be in your best interest to formulate a diet you think you can follow. Try and split your food over as many meals as possible, 5 is a real easy one to do. thats 3 meals, then a shake before and after the gym. In general you'll need 1gram of protein per pound of body weight. About the same in carbs. With about half your body weight, or less, in healthy fats, like nuts olive oil etc.

If your diets not in check there's no supplement in the world thats gonna help you. But if no, and cellmass give you a boost, or keep you in the gym then thats fine. Consistency is the name of the game.

Caloric Needs Calculator

Figure out your basic caloric needs, then if you want to gain weight add a few hundred calories, if you want to lose weight subtract a few hundred calories.

It will probly help to make a food journal to keep track of how much specific, total calories, fat, protein, carbs, sodium etc your eating every day.

Dont worry about taking a fat loss supp like lipo-6. If when you get to a point when you want to lose weight, cardio and diet is once again going to be the most important factor, plus theres better weight loss suppd on the market.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. If i can't help you, im sure someone here can.

scut

Awards
Thanks. I'll try that out with the diet. So you don't think I should take anything for the next 4 weeks?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
basic supps

cellmass and noxplode are overpriced. cellmass is creatine with tons of sugar. you can find creatine monohydrate for much cheaper and it will last a long time. I simply take mine with grape juice if I do not have waxy maize, the sugar is good for transport. as for noxplode, I do not necessarily need preworkout stims so I stopped anything of that type a while ago. but another to consider is ragnarok, many love it and also comes as a non-stim.

just stick with the basics at this point: protein and creatine until you get your diet ant training lined up.