- 07-02-2008, 11:04 AM
- 07-02-2008, 11:08 AM
It is a natural occurring hormone... and as far as I know is not addictive. It is used to treat people who have problems with their circadian rhythm... I think the first study as a sleeping supplement was performed several years ago in blind people. Because the blind have no sense of day or night which can lead to a miss firing of the circadian rhythm.also plays a role in weight management and GH production.
- 07-02-2008, 07:22 PM
not addictive at all. i take 3g a night and i can stop whenever i want!!!
Seriously though, it's about as addicting as a carrot. Christ I hate carrots.
Similar Forum Threads
- By warbird01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 52Last Post: 07-09-2008, 11:09 AM
- By ReaperX in forum SupplementsReplies: 50Last Post: 06-02-2008, 08:23 AM
- By MattRoeske in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2008, 04:24 PM
- By FlexMasterFunk in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:56 PM
- By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2007, 07:22 PM