- 07-02-2008, 11:04 AM
- 07-02-2008, 11:08 AM
It is a natural occurring hormone... and as far as I know is not addictive. It is used to treat people who have problems with their circadian rhythm... I think the first study as a sleeping supplement was performed several years ago in blind people. Because the blind have no sense of day or night which can lead to a miss firing of the circadian rhythm. Melatonin also plays a role in weight management and GH production.
07-02-2008, 07:22 PM
not addictive at all. i take 3g a night and i can stop whenever i want!!!
Seriously though, it's about as addicting as a carrot. Christ I hate carrots.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 09-11-2007, 11:59 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 06-05-2006, 09:23 PM
- By CDB in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-13-2006, 05:01 PM
- By hoSSo in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 12-21-2004, 02:32 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2003, 03:28 PM