new fall semester routine with all the bells and whistles

mrandy

Awards
:type:Hello all. I am new here and I am looking into a new routine for the fall semester that will start in August. My main goal is to gain 10 lean lbs. and some strength gain as well. Beside a pretty full academic load(18 units) I want to create a workout and diet that will use some supplements that have been recommended to me by diff people. I want to avoid being redundant, so if I should cross one or more off tell me. By the same token, if I am missing something that really should be there...
The list of supplements include:
1)SizeOn
2)Alpha Male Max Strength
3)Twinlab Amino Fuel 2000
4)Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein
5)BSN Syntha-6
6)MuscleTech NaNOX9 Hardcore

As far as the main supps, I am also considering:
1)Oral Turinabol(t-bol) and/or
2)Halodrol 50(old)
Since I have just a little bit of money, this is dependent on my being able to find and get 'em(any direction here as far as where would also be greatly appreciated). I'd prefer to try t-bol.
I am planning to have a blood test done by my doc just before I start my 8 week cycle but I know there is so much more I will need. I need some help here!
I have never tried to be as specific and detailed as I plan to be here. I've read some but want direct advice from people who have some knowledge AND experience. Every bit counts.
Thanks all.
Talk to me!

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what Alpha Male Max Strength is.
I'm guessing Twinlab Amino Fuel is BCAA's?
You have 2 different proteins, Syntha-6 and Optimum. I'd go with the Optimum, its cheap and will last you longer then the BSN stuff.
Theres probably alot cheaper and better supplements out there then the ones you've chosen.
I wouldn't bother with any sort of steroids, read up and know what your doing to yourself before you do it.