diesel test hardcore

beast4

Awards
i ordered some diesel test hardcore, r4w, and trib test
i am also taking ce2,protein, strict high protein low fat diet
wondering if anybody had any ideas of how much and when i should take them

cjbadboy

Awards
haha i just did the exact same stack that ended like a week ago. It was a great stack. Start with three dth the first day, 4 the second, and 5 the third and continue 5 the rest of the way. Or you can use the chart called "the double or nothing stack"(i think thats what it is called anyway) which makes both bottles last forty days...im pretty sure you can find it on the diesel website. Or you can go 5 a day for the whole thing and 4 tte a day. Make sure you dose 2 DTH with 1 TTe in the AM...i got best results around 9 or 10. Then 2 DTH with 2 TTe and 3 R4W 1 hr pre w/o...i worked out in the afternoon around four so the timing was nice. Then 1 dth and tte about an hour after your post w/o meal or protein shake. As for the ce just dose it with your morning dth...and 30 pre w/o, or instead of teh morning dose use it sometime post w/o

Overall you will love this stack. The all day energy and aggresion is awesome..plus the vascularity and muscle fullness is very pronounced. Good Luck

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
haha i just did the exact same stack that ended like a week ago. It was a great stack. Start with three dth the first day, 4 the second, and 5 the third and continue 5 the rest of the way. Or you can use the chart called "the double or nothing stack"(i think thats what it is called anyway) which makes both bottles last forty days...im pretty sure you can find it on the diesel website. Or you can go 5 a day for the whole thing and 4 tte a day. Make sure you dose 2 DTH with 1 TTe in the AM...i got best results around 9 or 10. Then 2 DTH with 2 TTe and 3 R4W 1 hr pre w/o...i worked out in the afternoon around four so the timing was nice. Then 1 dth and tte about an hour after your post w/o meal or protein shake. As for the ce just dose it with your morning dth...and 30 pre w/o, or instead of teh morning dose use it sometime post w/o

Overall you will love this stack. The all day energy and aggresion is awesome..plus the vascularity and muscle fullness is very pronounced. Good Luck

thanks for the detail and feedback on the stack.

Here is the link to that chart:

http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/extreme_double.htm

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i would have to try this stack no doubt.