STOKED! vs POST Cycle Support: What's The Difference?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been getting this question a lot lately...I figured I'd start this thread for those of you that utilize the search button!

Short Answer
POST Cycle Support and STOKED! are THE EXACT SAME THING CAPSULE FOR CAPSULE.

Long Answer
People were getting confused about the different applications of POST Cycle Support because its name implies that it is to be used during pct. POST Cycle Support is a great fit for pct b/c it inherently has test boosting and estrogen regulating effects.

A lot of people were curious as to if POST Cycle Support could be used outside of pct due to these attractive characteristics. The answer is yes and to help avoid any confusion Anabolic Innovations came out with the same product under a different name. For these reasons you should see that Anabolic Innovations representatives will be suggesting POST Cycle Support for pct situations and STOKED! for situational usage outside of pct. In reality, the two products are interchangeable.

Yes, I know...it's still confusing, lol.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought Stoked instead of PCS because I wanted the pretty red bottle!

:lol:

That and I didnt have any red pills to take!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Does this mean I can use Stoked in my PCT for Ohmygodthesedrolshaveshrunkmyballs cycle? I heard I may need a PCT for it.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I always thought they were different because of the different dosage amounts on the lables. Never noticed one was 2 pills one was 4.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
It is a mistake on the label. The dosage is the same. It's also nice that the bottle doesn't say CYCLE on it. Nome sayn?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So if I by Post Cycle Support instead of STOKED!, but I don't ever mess with any sort of PH's or Steroids in my life, am I living on the edge!!??:twisted:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought Stoked instead of PCS because I wanted the pretty red bottle!

:lol:

That and I didnt have any red pills to take!
I've had people wait a month to get STOKED instead of POST Cycle Support just b/c of the bottle, lol..."Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill?"

Does this mean I can use Stoked in my PCT for Ohmygodthesedrolshaveshrunkmyballs cycle? I heard I may need a PCT for it.
Yes, you most definitely can incorporate either STOKED (or POST Cycle Support) in your pct to help alleviate your raisin nuts situaion!

It is a mistake on the label. The dosage is the same. It's also nice that the bottle doesn't say CYCLE on it. Nome sayn?
Getting rid of the word cycle was another reason for the name...some people are turned off by the word (understandably)...and yes, the dosing protocol for the two should be the same (two caps in the AM and two caps in the PM with or without food).

so it is incorrect that stoked says 1150mg of the quercetin, epimedium, and piperin or incorrect that PCT says 1730mg of the 3? which one is correct??? this information obtained from nutra...
This could be the result of one of many things that have been going on. There were some misprinted STOKED labels. It had a couple errors on it. I believe it had the incorrect amount of active ingredients in it and it also had the incorrect capsule count. There was also a recent change to a stronger extract for one of the ingredients (can't remember which one though). The same amount of active ingredient is still being utilized, but it now requires less powder. I believe some of these batches have already been shipped to retailers and customers alike. Savy?

Oh yeah, and check this out if you're interested in a free "Anabolic Innovations GET STOKED" tank (free with purchase of STOKED, which is on sale!): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/97885-stoked-10-off.html#post1419961

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
You guys should just do a sticky for each of your products in your company section. That may help a bit too for reference. Ive said it several times and i'll say it again.........Stoked is awesome!! Great product guys!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

STOKED And POST Cycle Support Are The Exact Same Thing!!!

Greatescape, please go back and reread post number one :D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I
Short Answer

:aargh:
Read the posts and all will be revealed

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Not funny Pembroke! I think I might have misplaced this months order now...how's that for :toofunny: ???

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
So would Stoked plus PCS be good stack?:ntome:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to keep bumping this as long as I'm still having to explain that POST Cycle Support and STOKED are the EXACT same thing ;)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
What are the pro's and con's of increasing the dosage?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
some people are just thick headed or dont do much reading

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the pro's and con's of increasing the dosage?
I've seen guys more than double the dose with no ill sides. That being said, we dose all of our products at optimal doses. Taking more than the suggested amount of our products is likely overkill for most users. There are always going to be exceptions, but far and few between.

What did you have in mind? Obviously you're looking into STOKED/POST Cycle Support.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about PCS. taking a AM dose, then taking a PM dose in the afternoon followed by another dose in the evening.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering about PCS. taking a AM dose, then taking a PM dose in the afternoon followed by another dose in the evening.
I have heard of other doing that with no problems.:thumbsup:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of other doing that with no problems.:thumbsup:
Did you by chance here if they experienced any benefit from doing so? Like maybe three weeks at 6 caps/ed as opposed to 4 weeks at 4 caps/ed?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you by chance here if they experienced any benefit from doing so? Like maybe three weeks at 6 caps/ed as opposed to 4 weeks at 4 caps/ed?

I honestly have not heard alot on the results of doing so just that it is being done sorry:thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only guys that I recall upping the doses were those that said they weren't feeling much/anything from the suggested dose.

Pumps, endurance, and a feeling of well being seem to be quite common.

I've always used STOKED with Chaos, so I've never thought to attribute the pumps to STOKED. The endurance was great for me and the positive mood swing was definitely noticed.

I'll keep an eye out for guys that have upped the dose. I'll post here with their responses. I'm going to try and put together a thread with all of the feedback that we have received from POST Cycle Support and STOKED.

Sorry, I probably didn't help much, but that's all I can recall at this moment.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only guys that I recall upping the doses were those that said they weren't feeling much/anything from the suggested dose.

Pumps, endurance, and a feeling of well being seem to be quite common.

I've always used STOKED with Chaos, so I've never thought to attribute the pumps to STOKED. The endurance was great for me and the positive mood swing was definitely noticed.

I'll keep an eye out for guys that have upped the dose. I'll post here with their responses. I'm going to try and put together a thread with all of the feedback that we have received from POST Cycle Support and STOKED.

Sorry, I probably didn't help much, but that's all I can recall at this moment.
I have got to get me some Chaos hear nothing but great stuff about it and it is one of the few Anabolic Innovations products I have not tried:thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been getting this question a lot lately...I figured I'd start this thread for those of you that utilize the search button!

Short Answer

Long Answer
People were getting confused about the different applications of POST Cycle Support because its name implies that it is to be used during pct. POST Cycle Support is a great fit for pct b/c it inherently has test boosting and estrogen regulating effects.

A lot of people were curious as to if POST Cycle Support could be used outside of pct due to these attractive characteristics. The answer is yes and to help avoid any confusion Anabolic Innovations came out with the same product under a different name. For these reasons you should see that Anabolic Innovations representatives will be suggesting POST Cycle Support for pct situations and STOKED! for situational usage outside of pct. In reality, the two products are interchangeable.

I had to explain this again last night, so I'm bumping again!

Have a nice weekend guys!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you settle for a capsule of STOKED or PCS for each post, lol!

The capsules look pretty sweet; have you seen them yet?

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
you guys tried to create a product to clear up an initial confusion..now there's a new confusion. haha

:thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys tried to create a product to clear up an initial confusion..now there's a new confusion. haha

:thumbsup:
That's exactly what happened, lol.

To make matters worse, one of the initial runs of STOKED had a misprint on the bottle, so when comparing the STOKED and POST Cycle Support labels...there was a difference at one time despite the ingredients within the bottles being EXACTLY THE SAME.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's exactly what happened, lol.

To make matters worse, one of the initial runs of STOKED had a misprint on the bottle, so when comparing the STOKED and POST Cycle Support labels...there was a difference at one time despite the ingredients within the bottles being EXACTLY THE SAME.

Now your spilling the company secrets LOL!!!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I have got to get me some Chaos hear nothing but great stuff about it and it is one of the few Anabolic Innovations products I have not tried:thumbsup:
I want to try this myself!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still bumping b/c I received another PM tonight:

"I read a while back and in the log you recommended PCS/stoked. Either one better than the other...?"

Please see below my friends :D:D:D

Short Answer

Long Answer

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still bumping b/c I received another PM tonight:

"I read a while back and in the log you recommended PCS/stoked. Either one better than the other...?"

Please see below my friends :D:D:D

LMFAO so am I still getting PM,s on this:toofunny:

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
the red pill.
i want to know the truth.

that being said i may orfer both when budget permits just to have a pretty mix of pills. because i get a pretty mix of pills from the people in the white coats when they let me out of my padded room.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guyver, I just replied to a response of yours over in another thread about STOKED and POST Cycle Support...I guess you made it to this thread before seeing my response though

In case you missed it though, they are the same thing :D:D:D

There's been a lot of confusion about this since the very begining.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guyver, I just replied to a response of yours over in another thread about STOKED and POST Cycle Support...I guess you made it to this thread before seeing my response though

In case you missed it though, they are the same thing :D:D:D

There's been a lot of confusion about this since the very begining.
i posted that before seeing one of your answers.
about the a certain change in the actives which still made it the same ....
thats what i get for trying to be smart, lolz