Critique My Summer Cut Stack

cjbadboy

Awards
Diesel Test Hardcore, Recreate, AP, Cellmass, and possibly No2 Black if my friend gives me a good discount on it(works in a supp store)...i normally wouldnt bother with an NO product but the price will be a steal..hehe. Let me know what you think and what i should take out or add.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looks good :) How's your diet / cardio / training?

cjbadboy

Awards
My diet will be solid..4 meals per day 60 grams lean protein with complex carbs oatmeal,wheat bread, bagels, fruit etc. Right now im on a four day split for football mainly structured for strength with some hypertrophy training. Cardio is usually three days of practice and two in the gym usually 30-45 treadmill.

As for the cellmass i already have it...i know someone who works for bsn and they got it to me for 10 bucks so though its underdosed i can afford to bump that up.

cjbadboy

Awards
I forgot to say that my goal is to stay at about 215 and to cut my bf from 10-11% to 7-9%..some lbm would be alright but i want to keep my weight for speed reasons.

zachconley123

Awards
skip the cellmass and NO2 black and youll be good

Korben

Korben

Awards
Looks solid.. I just added AP to my summer cut due to the amazing price on Nutraplanet...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
Or some bulk creatine mono and mix w/ some simple carbs (13 bucks a Kilo @ NP)
It's a summer cutting stack man. You don't want that sh*t during a cut.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
yeah i realized that after i posted. Better than cellmass tho.
2CM+Taurine is what i do on a cut.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
yeah i realized that after i posted. Better than cellmass tho.
2CM+Taurine is what i do on a cut.
Good stuff! Great for a cut or bulk... or maintainence. I like tri-creatine orotate and creatine magnapower (magnesium-creatine). Both are patented, but work AMAZINGLY better for ME than the others.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I would look into ALCAR (Acetyl-L-Carnitine, light dosing), DCP, Yohimbine (light dosing), RPM (/caffeine), 7-Keto (/Original Shred XS), Green Tea (light dosing), CLA, Lipoderm-Ultra, and Lean Xtreme.

Lipoderm Ultra contains ALCAR and Yohimbine, hence the light dosing suggestion. Lean Xtreme has some Green Tea in it as well, so if you were to augment it with separate GTE pills, I'd chop the intake down a little.

Or maybe just Syneburn, Serious Nutrition TTA caps and RK caps.