Critique My Summer Cut Stack
- 07-01-2008, 05:18 PM
- 07-01-2008, 05:23 PM
07-01-2008, 05:32 PM
07-01-2008, 06:01 PM
My diet will be solid..4 meals per day 60 grams lean protein with complex carbs oatmeal,wheat bread, bagels, fruit etc. Right now im on a four day split for football mainly structured for strength with some hypertrophy training. Cardio is usually three days of practice and two in the gym usually 30-45 treadmill.
As for the cellmass i already have it...i know someone who works for bsn and they got it to me for 10 bucks so though its underdosed i can afford to bump that up.
07-01-2008, 06:55 PM
07-01-2008, 07:57 PM
07-01-2008, 10:02 PM
I forgot to say that my goal is to stay at about 215 and to cut my bf from 10-11% to 7-9%..some lbm would be alright but i want to keep my weight for speed reasons.
07-02-2008, 12:31 AM
07-02-2008, 01:07 AM
07-02-2008, 05:42 AM
07-02-2008, 01:32 PM
07-02-2008, 01:36 PM
07-02-2008, 01:41 PM
07-02-2008, 01:49 PM
I would look into ALCAR (Acetyl-L-Carnitine, light dosing), DCP, Yohimbine (light dosing), RPM (/caffeine), 7-Keto (/Original Shred XS), Green Tea (light dosing), CLA, Lipoderm-Ultra, and Lean Xtreme.
Lipoderm Ultra contains ALCAR and Yohimbine, hence the light dosing suggestion. Lean Xtreme has some Green Tea in it as well, so if you were to augment it with separate GTE pills, I'd chop the intake down a little.
Or maybe just Syneburn, Serious Nutrition TTA caps and RK caps.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CCV3 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 25Last Post: 03-25-2011, 02:11 AM
- By trancenation in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2010, 09:32 PM
- By 08TT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2008, 07:37 PM
- By avenue Red in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2008, 05:11 PM
- By Deez Nuggets in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 05-07-2004, 11:20 PM