supplement to improve being tired?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Alright, not sure what it is. I am always tired when i get home from work. I mean like lay down at 5 and wake up at 10 at night tired.

Anyways, 28, 5'10, 210. I get to the gym about 4 - 5x a week. I am exhausted there, but when I get out, full of energy, feel great...stay up for a few more hours.

I have not had blood work since Dec of last year. I went for a echo as well on my heart...all is good (hypertension treated with antihypertensive and water pill). anyways, I always get thyroid and other panels covered.

Cholesterol was bad but I took care of that with diet improvement.

I have been on DCP/Recreate/AP for two months now. I am ending that this week and started a preload of cycle support for my hdrol cycle next week.

My day is up around 6:30...at work by 8. Desk job...home at 5. On the weekends I can stay out till 2 - 3 in the morning no prbs, but during the week I am getting wiped.

Anything I can take for this that won't interfere with upcoming cycle. No stims.

thanks

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Amino acids, IE Purple WRAATH or Xtend.

Funny, my buddy asked me the exact same question this morning.

I don't know if jumping into a cycle is such a good idea though.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Alright, not sure what it is. I am always tired when i get home from work. I mean like lay down at 5 and wake up at 10 at night tired.

Anyways, 28, 5'10, 210. I get to the gym about 4 - 5x a week. I am exhausted there, but when I get out, full of energy, feel great...stay up for a few more hours.

I have not had blood work since Dec of last year. I went for a echo as well on my heart...all is good (hypertension treated with antihypertensive and water pill). anyways, I always get thyroid and other panels covered.

I have been on DCP/Recreate/AP for two months now. I am ending that this week and started a preload of cycle support for my hdrol cycle next week.

My day is up around 6:30...at work by 8. Desk job...home at 5. On the weekends I can stay out till 2 - 3 in the morning no prbs, but during the week I am getting wiped.

Anything I can take for this that won't interfere with upcoming cycle. No stims.

thanks
Reset A.D. seems like a good candidate, although it may postpone your cycle plans a bit.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

thanks

It could have to do with mentality. Desk jobs do that to peeps sometimes. Its so humdrum that you feel like a zombie by the time you get home.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are being treated for hypetension, yet you are going on cycle?. Also I would say get more sleep and don't stay up till 2-3am.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
You are being treated for hypetension, yet you are going on cycle?. Also I would say get more sleep and don't stay up till 2-3am.
Yes, it is very mild. Plus with a change and diet and everything I have been running below the norm thus the doc considered taking me off. Not giving away my job, but I actually worked on the drug that I am taking and know it pretty well, better than what the PDM says LOL.

So, cycle won't be bad, thus going mild with H-drol.

I typically get about 6 hours of sleep a night. Maybe I should try to get to bed closer to 11 and shoot for 7 1/2 hours.

On the weekends i get home around 3 or 4 and sleep till noon of the next day.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it is very mild. Plus with a change and diet and everything I have been running below the norm thus the doc considered taking me off. Not giving away my job, but I actually worked on the drug that I am taking and know it pretty well, better than what the PDM says LOL.

So, cycle won't be bad, thus going mild with H-drol.

I typically get about 6 hours of sleep a night. Maybe I should try to get to bed closer to 11 and shoot for 7 1/2 hours.

On the weekends i get home around 3 or 4 and sleep till noon of the next day.

Sounds like your sleep cycle is all screwed up. You need to go to bed the same time every night and get up the same time regardless of the amount of sleep you get. Also try to get to sleep by 10pm if you can. 11:30pm at the latest. The more time you have sleeping before midnight, the better sleep you will get.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your sleep cycle is all screwed up. You need to go to bed the same time every night and get up the same time regardless of the amount of sleep you get. Also try to get to sleep by 10pm if you can. 11:30pm at the latest. The more time you have sleeping before midnight, the better sleep you will get.
thanks, I am gonna try and do that. Hopefully can get my ass back into gear!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Good advice.