Creatine and fat burner

B

blinkme18245

Awards
is it ok if i take N.O.-XPLODE and Hydroxycut Hardcore at the same time?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's probably too much caffeine IMO.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i think 3 caps of hydroxy cut hardcore is 300 mg caffiene... if you are gonna be usin that with NO xplode dont do the full 3 caps... plus im pretty sure you can cause adrenal fatigue if you are gonna be runnin those 2 together everyday... you wont feel very good after you get off of those

pick up some levi
and a lot of my friends/ people at the gym get used to NO xplode pretty quickly (myself as well) and end up havin to take a grip of scopps to get desired effects so i suggest switchin up the pre-wo drinks fairly often

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech and BSN UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:trout::trout::icon_lol::icon_lol:
whats wrong wit MT and BSN?
i mean he will need to get a second job to afford them.. but there has to be a positive in there somewhere
OH!
he should get a marketing major for buying MT products full price

Korben

Korben

Awards
What is wrong with MT and BSN

MT-----> complete crap in my experience and cost!
BSN----> decent products, pricey, amazing ads! I love the one product to dominate them all ad.. really catchy

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
What is wrong with MT and BSN

MT-----> complete crap in my experience and cost!
BSN----> decent products, pricey, amazing ads! I love the one product to dominate them all ad.. really catchy

i like the cell mass ad with a saying that starts with "his arms are pumped because of the cell mass after 56 sets of arms" or something along those lines... you could eat a cheese burger and your arms would be pumped after that many sets... mine would probably fall off:burg: