DCP/Leviathan Stack, for me (w/ pics)?

tpduke112

Awards
I started a thread about a month ago asking if the stack was right for me, the answer was yet, but I said I was going to post pics and I never did. Here are some pics. All taken in mid afternoon, all cold. I am 6'0, 192, around 10% BF.

I am trying to cut about 2% more BF and keep my same weight. If I get the go ahead, Im going to order the stack this week. Diet is very clean, if you have a better suggestion for my goal, im all ears.

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
not to rain on your parade but you look more like 12%.. anyone else? btw my avatar is about 12%.. a few months old

tpduke112

Awards
not to rain on your parade but you look more like 12%.. anyone else? btw my avatar is about 12%.. a few months old
Not raining on my parade. Ive had calipers done a couple times and they always say around 10 and we also have an electronic machine at work, always says around 10. I only hold fat on my abs, those pics are cold, pumped, vascularity is a lot higher. Regardless, Im not too hung up on the number, 12 percent is cool, I still want to loose about 2 or so percent.

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
i hear you man.. i would def look into morning cardio for around 30.. and pwo cardio for like 10 mins .. you will know your 10% when you can see your obliques.. take a side pic and see if you can see yours.. to this day i havent been able to see them :\..

tpduke112

Awards
i hear you man.. i would def look into morning cardio for around 30.. and pwo cardio for like 10 mins .. you will know your 10% when you can see your obliques.. take a side pic and see if you can see yours.. to this day i havent been able to see them :\..
Yep, I cardio in the morning before breakfast 4 or so times a week. Twice a week, I cardio after I lift. The duration and method depends on the day. I usually take one day off a week from cardio. I also play tennis a couple hours a day at least 3, usually 4 times a week (i dont count it as cardio). Ive just hit a rut in cutting that I shouldnt have because i havent lost any cardio and I am looking for a little boost because I honestly dont see any major changes I could make to my cardio or diet given my schedule.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't say that at 10% you can see your obliques, I mean you can start to see mine at around 13-14%, but don't show seratusis (which he does) untill 10% everybody holds fat in different places. He may be 10 he may be 12 I wouldn't get too hung up on numbers. If you want to lose body fat and stay the same weight you want to lose very slowly and have your diet very close to maintenance. As far as supps go I have been able to do exactly what you want to do using Recreate.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the stack would work well for you. You seem to have the rest in check.