Recreate

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I'm considering ordering it to help me lose a few pounds, has anyone tried it? Looks interesting...

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
yup.

Has my vote - helped me drop a few pounds without any change in diet or workout and strength has continued to increase.

It's honestly good stuff in my opinion... never had that opinion of a "fat-loss" product before.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its good stuff man and very effective.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering ordering it to help me lose a few pounds, has anyone tried it? Looks interesting...
One of the top thermogenics I've ever used. Nuff said!

Cheers!:cheers:

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No other product out there has helped me shed fat like Recreate. I have used it both on a bulk just for experimentation and during cutting (of course). Using it on a bulk allowed me to keep my abs visible and using Recreate during my cutting helped me to get more ripped than I have ever been.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
check out this earlier thread.. very well done it should answer all your questions...
I have a bottle waiting to be open and I'll be doing that soon... looking forward to it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/97358-9-weeks-recreate.html
Bang on this thread tells the whole storry and leaves no doubt. I have had fantastic results. Now I am looking forward to their new product Prime because if Recreate is any indication of what's going on at UPS....then Prime should be a ground breaking supp.