I got a bottle of DS Adrenalean for someone to log!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I received this to log, but after only one day my body did not seem to like this product, so rather than waste it, i would like to send it to someone who can run it effectively. Please post why I should send it to you and I will make a decision in the next day or two. You must log the product in the reviews section and post 3-4 times weekly with updates. Good luck

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definately run a log for ya on this. I was looking to try it myself but have not gotten around to try the product yet.

When i run logs they are detailed and me and my training partner have been in full gear right now!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would definately run a log for ya on this. I was looking to try it myself but have not gotten around to try the product yet.

When i run logs they are detailed and me and my training partner have been in full gear right now!
your on full gear right now? Im jealous :sad:

haha j/k bro.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
I received this to log, but after only one day my body did not seem to like this product, so rather than waste it, i would like to send it to someone who can run it effectively. Please post why I should send it to you and I will make a decision in the next day or two. You must log the product in the reviews section and post 3-4 times weekly with updates. Good luck
I just started my diet today and planned on keeping a log anyway. This is the first time I've done a "diet" with a goal in mind. I am currently 5'10 230 with 18% body fat and I would like to get to 14% if not better. I actually have a goal to strive for and a plan i am going to stick to. So, maybe some before and after shots of adrenalean and a strict diet can do.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had a training partner. One thing I miss about winter baseball training is the ability to have 24 workout partners at your beken call
something about the way that was said is extremly disturbing to me....

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I been looking for a fat burner. I'm 6 weeks into my diet and have hit a plataeu at 13% bf. Looking to shred some extra pounds and get down to 9-10% bf. I would def post before and after pics with a completely detailed diet,cardio,training log.